shopping cart empty
Fastest shipping to US
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/5/2014 9:24:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gbojar
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos31
Fastest shipping to US
Aside from DHL, which shipping method is truly the fastest to US? I know logic would say Speadpost EMS would be the fasted to the US, but I am over 2 weeks (15 days) now waiting for EMS and have received items faster with the standard free USPS. My last 2 Singapore Post took 21 and 25 days. Even when I choose USPS my orders are getting shipped Singapore, and I do not order batteries from Fasttech. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.
#2 (permalink)      1/5/2014 9:32:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaporRipper
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 385
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos282
+1 details
I switched mine back to USPS Hong Kong. I'm in Chicagoland area. SG post took over 1 month on 3 packages then switched to HK and last HK order took 16 days from date of order placed. The HK package got here a week earlier than all 3 SG packages and order was placed a week after.
*no batteries or liquid in any of the packages. One SG package was only 2 drip tips.
Sittin' in the clouds
#3 (permalink)      1/5/2014 9:40:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ejkremp
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 1070
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos700
+1 details
E-packet/China Post is fastest if you are not ordering batteries or liquid.
#4 (permalink)      1/5/2014 11:04:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5929
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2659
Registered Airmail Singapore Post which is RQxxxxxSG tracking is fastest and bypasses the city/state/country of Singapore IF you want batteries or eliquids (NOT USPS First Class which starts initially with SG Post and goes to Singapore and is LKxxxSG tracking#)

Edited on 1/5/2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#5 (permalink)      1/7/2014 12:58:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hotblue
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos336
+1 details
E-packet/China Post is fastest 4 days after acceptance to the states if it goes through ICS LA only 2 days to get it but ICS Chicago sucks 2 packages stuck there 1 still there after 7 days and another for 4 days now
#6 (permalink)      1/7/2014 1:21:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos921
+1 details
My last 2 epackets took 12 days, that was with 8 days stuck at isc NY. Still seems like fastest free ship, Thill is correct it seems about sgp, regular registered airmail seems to use local po to get to sgp and usps seems to use Quantium to sgp which takes about 10 days. Sgp isn't any slower than hkp it seems, except that when you use usps and Quantium bikes it to Sing lol

To edit: my hkp packages have taken 6-12 days but they may not accept any packages for no reason other than shaped anything near a battery. Hkp is a gamble now.

Edited on 1/7/2014 at 1:23 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      5/28/2014 4:18:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
richardfg7
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos4
I've ordered a ton of stuff from fastteck and found there's really no fastest shipping (other than DHL of course) They're all a crapshoot though. Even the dreaded international airmail which regularly takes six weeks got an order to me in under two weeks one time. Just shows how inconsistent service outside the US can be. Go figure.
Go Seahawks !
#8 (permalink)      5/28/2014 4:30:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gbojar
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos31
As of lately since making that post, it seems epacket USPS/China Post has been the best, averaging 10 days to Florida, Usually 4-5 days to get to US once shipped, then the rest of the time is on USPS. HKP is horrible for me, I've had packages "disappear" for over 30 days due to "security screening". Even my last DHL order "accidentally" got shipped HKP, I was not pleased.