shopping cart empty
Singapore Post's "Information Received" Tracking Status & Service Updates (8/15)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/14/2013 10:18:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3101
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4013
+15 details
Singapore Post's "Information Received" Tracking Status & Service Updates (8/15)
Service Update (8/15)

We are aware that some packages sent via Singapore Post Registered Airmail between 8/4/2013 and 8/6/2013 are still not showing up on SingPost.com's tracking.

The above situation caused by an internal issue at Singapore Post is now fully resolved. All tracking data should up correctly on Singpost.com with correct shipping and processing dates shown.

Getting Singapore Post's "Information Received" Tracking Status?

If the words "Singapore Post" don't appear in your order status, this post does NOT apply to you.

When you track your package on Singapore Post's package tracking site, you may receive the following message for the first few days your package is shipped:

INFORMATION RECEIVED (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

This is a known bug with Singapore Posts' tracking system. As soon as your packages are marked as shipped by FastTech, your packages are physically with Singapore Post and are actually on their way to you.

Singapore Post's tracking site is very poorly designed. When physical packages are physically received by them, they display the above message, i.e. "Information Received (this is not an ack...)". On the other hand when physical packages are not physically received by them, they simply show nothing at all. You don't have to take my words, you can call or write them to ask about this:

http://www.quantiumsolutions.com/contact-us/regional-office-contacts

This is Singapore Post's merchants' division which FastTech delivers package to, note the Singapore Post endorsement at the bottom of their site.

If you visit their merchant's website as linked above: http://www.quantiumsolutions.com/
and plug in your RQ##...##SG tracking number there, you'll see that the package has been physically accepted by Singapore Post.

We've tried getting them to fix this bug. While we suppose the fix is trivial, being half owned by the government Singapore Post bureaucrats got in the way and there has been no visible progress on their part for the past months. From what we are told (by Quantium), no fix or improvement in this area is planned either.

Please go ahead and give the link above a try and you'll find real tracking information. We apologize for this confusion created by Singapore Post's tracking system.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 3/24/2017 at 12:58 AM. Reason:
I'm not a CS staff but I help answering questions here. If I missed your questions, I apologize and you are not being ignored :).
#2 (permalink)      7/15/2013 6:09:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zxenop
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 373
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos280
+4 details
Good luck having any bureaucrat in the world to move their asses and fix obvious problems.
Well thanks for heads up anyway, was wondering where my order was, Quantium website seems to be much much more reliable.
I remember reading a couple of extra website to check the tracking status of our order, since this thread is sticked I think it would be a good idea to list those here as well.
Well this is my signature
#3 (permalink)      7/15/2013 8:28:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hellhound
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 1064
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1382
+1 details
GEEK, Thanks for the update .. can you please ask Singapore Post what the following abbreviation means

"DISPATCHED TO ATC" ..

What / Where is "ATC" ... What does ATC mean ?????????????????

cheers

HH
I am somewhat of a bullshitter myself but occasionally I like to listen to a real Pro, Please, do carry on
#4 (permalink)      7/15/2013 8:52:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chloe
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 990
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos1935
+5 details
Anti-Tank Cannon? Angels That Care??
http://www.acronymfinder.com/ATC.html

Edited on 7/15/2013 at 8:53 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      7/15/2013 9:08:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Scooter33
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Yes am in the same boat as hellhound what does ATC mean i placed 2 orders 1 has came but the other one says dispatched to ATC even though i placed that order 1st
#6 (permalink)      7/15/2013 9:23:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3101
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4013
+8 details
ATC here means Singapore Post's Airmail Transit Centre located near the Changi International Airport.

Here is a map of the exact location of your package.

Edited on 7/15/2013 at 9:25 AM. Reason:
I'm not a CS staff but I help answering questions here. If I missed your questions, I apologize and you are not being ignored :).
#7 (permalink)      7/15/2013 12:14:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Scooter33
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Cheers for letting us know geek mine has changed to in the uk now got my vamo this morning just waiting on the other package with my juice and tanks in :)
#8 (permalink)      7/15/2013 1:58:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Spona
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 312
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos194
+1 details
LOL geek. That last answer is taking customer service to a whole new level!
#9 (permalink)      7/18/2013 9:32:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
e_smoke
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 491
  • Kudos7135
wish I could see dispatched anything,

currently 2@ 07/12 1@ 07/13 & 1@ 07/16 all stating name + PHYSICAL ITEM RECD

nothing has changed on any since being listed
#10 (permalink)      7/18/2013 9:32:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
angelo971
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15
+1 details
http://www.quantiumaspac.com/qtracker/track.aspx is very nice!

Edited on 7/20/2013 at 8:37 AM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      7/18/2013 10:16:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
e_smoke
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 491
  • Kudos7135
+1 details
good call, showing 3 of my 4 shipped which I was expecting, obviously quantium isn't updating their system regular enough

I had also tried Sao.cn with no joy

take it that your parcel is shipped & on route :)

EDIT: now showing @ quantium also

Edited on 7/18/2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: