Inappropriate measures regarding delay in delivery and non-receipt?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/3/2021 3:50:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HealzWat
  • JoinedNov 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Inappropriate measures regarding delay in delivery and non-receipt?
As a result of whereabouts inquiry is as follows ;
The Post International Logistics Center at the reception post office notified the Chinese post office on September 14 that the goods had not arrived due to the late arrival of the goods.

I don't know why you insist that the goods have been shipped to my country.

Even after 70 days of ordering the goods, the goods did not arrive.

In addition, the expected delivery deadline has passed a lot. Customs clearance is not applicable, and the pandemic phenomenon does not affect delivery now. For example, as a result of ordering the same item from another seller, it arrived in 10 days.VidMate Mobdro

I'm patiently waiting for seller’s action, so I ask for quick action again. I'm wasting too much time on this issue. please refer to “Support Ticket Q0903KJPGM”

Edited on 11/5/2021 at 1:57 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      11/3/2021 4:29:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Dear HealzWat,

Sorry to hear about the issue. We apologize for the long wait.

We have contacted our post office many times when we received your ticket complaint. We have urged our post office and asked them to investigate your package status. But the tracking information still wasn't updated for a long time, we thought the package was lost or stuck somewhere, so we refunded the full payment to you on Oct 22nd. You can check the refund detail in the ticket, as we have received your confirmation about the refund.

We understand the long shipping is annoying, and our customers can't wait so long a time for an undelivered package. We will add new express shipping options for those who value delivery speed. We are also working on finding better shipping ways for faster shipping. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by the service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Edited on 11/3/2021 at 4:37 AM. Reason: Edit
#3 (permalink)      11/4/2021 2:48:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Centforfree
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 375
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos314
HealzWat wrote:

... and the pandemic phenomenon does not affect delivery now. For example, as a result of ordering the same item from another seller, it arrived in 10 days.

What a nonsense. If 1 container (by luck!) is going through smoothly that doesn't mean that all containers will do the same. Don't you follow the news?