Not that I can see. There are several USB A to C adapters, but you're looking for a male to male gender changer. I can't even see one on the first handful of Google results, so I'm going to assume you'll need something with a cable rather than a solid adapter (those at least exist) or an adapter that isn't a gender-bender (male A to female C).