shopping cart empty
Give us an update
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/11/2020 4:50:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+3 details
Sanyae now you know just a little tiny bit of how they feel about the health of their family and friends and how their future health is at this point. So stop being selfish people and wait. You come here to pay 20 percent what you would pay in your country. If you cant wait cancel and pay more locally. That is your choice. They might of had something a little more important than updating opening day. I'm sure they didnt expect it to get this bad. All yall should put yourself in others shoes and stop being horrible people.
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#12 (permalink)      2/11/2020 6:18:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nelsonm64
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 315
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos74
I have a feeling we wont see anything from china for a long time! things are way worse there than we are led to believe...

hope everyone stays healthy! best wishes.
#13 (permalink)      2/11/2020 6:33:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sanyae
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
+2 details
Diesel11 wrote:

Sanyae now you know just a little tiny bit of how they feel about the health of their family and friends and how their future health is at this point. So stop being selfish people and wait. You come here to pay 20 percent what you would pay in your country. If you cant wait cancel and pay more locally. That is your choice. They might of had something a little more important than updating opening day. I'm sure they didnt expect it to get this bad. All yall should put yourself in others shoes and stop being horrible people.

If you cannot serve with useful infos, or at least understand my point, nor what i was willing to say, please be so kind and scroll past.

#14 (permalink)      2/11/2020 6:55:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
I dont understand you point. And yes we would all like our stuff. But it is just stuff and they are dealing with their lives of family and friends. Hell I paid 30 bucks for express shipping and I'm not complaining. I thi k your post seems very insensitive and I am sure the majority will agree. This is out of their control and how do you know that the IT guy is not sick or has a family member sick. We only talk to annie and maybe see cant update the site.

We are lucky she works so hard and even responds to us. Fasttech will always be there and they work very hard at pleasing us here. You know annie or anyone has zero info about what is happening. So what do you want them to tell you.. it will just be something to try and keep you calm till the post even opens back up.

My point is you are complaining to annie who has zero resources to solve anyone's problems. I'm sure the IT guy will update site asap. You had up till the Chinese new year to figure out why tracking is not working. It's like them asking you unanswerable questions while your whole world feels like it is ending.. or just complaining to someone for the sake of complaining. Either way you know they are working hard and doing what they(annie) can
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#15 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:03:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 298
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos225
Diesel11 wrote:

I dont understand you point. And yes we would all like our stuff. But it is just stuff and they are dealing with their lives of family and friends. Hell I paid 30 bucks for express shipping and I'm not complaining. I thi k your post seems very insensitive and I am sure the majority will agree. This is out of their control and how do you know that the IT guy is not sick or has a family member sick. We only talk to annie and maybe see cant update the site.

We are lucky she works so hard and even responds to us. Fasttech will always be there and they work very hard at pleasing us here. You know annie or anyone has zero info about what is happening. So what do you want them to tell you.. it will just be something to try and keep you calm till the post even opens back up.

My point is you are complaining to annie who has zero resources to solve anyone's problems. I'm sure the IT guy will update site asap. You had up till the Chinese new year to figure out why tracking is not working. It's like them asking you unanswerable questions while your whole world feels like it is ending.. or just complaining to someone for the sake of complaining. Either way you know they are working hard and doing what they(annie) can

Everyone needs to stop arguing between themselves as this will not make things come any quicker, everyone needs ta chill the fuck out WTF! it will eventually come, when??? who knows, but just think when it does come you would of forgotten about it and then "KNOCK KNOCK" theres a surprise at the door lol!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#16 (permalink)      2/11/2020 6:04:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2424
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3782
klynnn wrote:

pls give us the real info on what's happening.

Here is your answer:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/3047711/

I found the edit note in small print at the bottom of the post particularly interesting. 😊 😷