shopping cart empty
Give us an update
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/10/2020 3:11:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
klynnn
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 603
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos431
Give us an update
Annie pls give us the real info on what's happening.
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8941
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4924
Dear klynnn and other friends,

We do thank you for your support and concern to FastTech.

FastTech staffs are working from home to serve our customers. So if there is any order problem, please feel free to contact us in ticket, we will do our best to reply back as sooner as we can. But please kindly note the ticket response time might be delayed due to backlogs.

About the shipping and tracking service, we are afraid it maybe a few days delayed as the manufacturers, factories, shipping carries will resume work and production in an orderly manner, most of the companies will be back to work until Feb 17th. But please trust we will ship your orders as sooner as we can. Due to the packages backlog after the holiday and coronavirus, the package tracking update will be delayed, and the customs security checking will need longer time than usual too. We apologize for all the inconveniences caused recently. Hope you can understand this special situation.

All best wishes to you and your loved ones. Hope you all are well.

Edited on 2/11/2020 at 9:07 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      2/10/2020 3:24:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2682
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2874
+1 details
Nobody from China will tell you the real truth here because she/he's risking his 'freedom'.

Expect, as usual, the bullshit like 'all is normal, we will start working in next few days,
don't worry, thank you for your patience, soon we will start..... (fill in the blank space)'
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#3 (permalink)      2/10/2020 3:26:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3835
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8525
Just ship my drip tips and dildos already...

Its worth risking the Kung Fu Flu

Edited on 2/10/2020 at 3:30 PM. Reason: ...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#4 (permalink)      2/10/2020 3:36:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
klynnn
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 603
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos431
I think we all know this is a devastating situation for those in China. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
#5 (permalink)      2/10/2020 3:39:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7953
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12011
+6 details
Personally, this is one time I won't mind to wait. I just hope all is well for FT staff.
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#6 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:41:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sanyae
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
+1 details
They said customer service is available as they work from home. Not resuming service would have been a quite major news which they should have published, we know pretty much nothing. I am also really curious about any service updates, so I’ll keep an eye out on FT and the forums.
#7 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:54:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7953
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12011
+2 details
I would think that 'no news, is good news' in this case. Looking around, it appears FT is going as planned.

I just know that anything can still happen with this outbreak. Not much coming out of China about the real facts with this IMO. All we can do is wait, and hope for the best. We''ll surely know more in a day or two. I do hope they can get back to work as scheduled, but I will understand if they don't. Sometimes things just can't be helped.
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#8 (permalink)      2/10/2020 5:29:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5459
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3615
gotthedrips wrote:

Just ship my drip tips and dildos

Which one of those so you put on your atomizer?

Total global economic meltdown is on the way.
#9 (permalink)      2/10/2020 5:42:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fucitol
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 4527
  • Reviews 174
  • Kudos10443
+2 details
yoshy262 wrote:

Nobody from China will tell you the real truth here because she/he's risking his 'freedom'.

Expect, as usual, the bullshit like 'all is normal, we will start working in next few days,
don't worry, thank you for your patience, soon we will start..... (fill in the blank space)'

^^^^This right here.

If you expect to get a straight answer from a communist country, you better think again.
Only 10% of Foxconn's employees returned to work today. They're the largest manufacturer of iPhones and components in the world. Expect to see some major supply chain disruptions over the upcoming months if this continues to spread.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum est
#10 (permalink)      2/11/2020 4:15:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8941
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4924
+6 details
Dear klynnn and other friends,

We do thank you for your support and concern to FastTech.

FastTech staffs are working from home to serve our customers. So if there is any order problem, please feel free to contact us in ticket, we will do our best to reply back as sooner as we can. But please kindly note the ticket response time might be delayed due to backlogs.

About the shipping and tracking service, we are afraid it maybe a few days delayed as the manufacturers, factories, shipping carries will resume work and production in an orderly manner, most of the companies will be back to work until Feb 17th. But please trust we will ship your orders as sooner as we can. Due to the packages backlog after the holiday and coronavirus, the package tracking update will be delayed, and the customs security checking will need longer time than usual too. We apologize for all the inconveniences caused recently. Hope you can understand this special situation.

All best wishes to you and your loved ones. Hope you all are well.

Edited on 2/11/2020 at 9:07 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      2/11/2020 4:50:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos104
+3 details
Sanyae now you know just a little tiny bit of how they feel about the health of their family and friends and how their future health is at this point. So stop being selfish people and wait. You come here to pay 20 percent what you would pay in your country. If you cant wait cancel and pay more locally. That is your choice. They might of had something a little more important than updating opening day. I'm sure they didnt expect it to get this bad. All yall should put yourself in others shoes and stop being horrible people.
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot