shopping cart empty
ego one VT not making contact with atomizer
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/10/2017 1:50:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
felipevs1
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
ego one VT not making contact with atomizer
hello! hopefully someone will help me. Recently I bought my second ego one VT kit (https://www.fasttech.com/products/3768501) as a replacement for the first one I bought, but it's not working, I put the atomizer on but there's no vapor coming out of it. It seems it doesn´t make contact with the center pin:

- it charges correctly, the red led turns on while charging, and turns off once fully charged.
- I've tried using another atomizer with the same result.
- I've tried both, the new and old ego one MEGA atomizer included in my old ego one VT battery and they work perfectly, so it's not an atomizer issue
- I´ve tried pulling out a little bit the center pin to no results.
- When I press the button without an atomizer on, it flashes 3 times indicating there's no atomizer connected
- I can perfectly switch between modes with and without an atomizer plugged in, but when I try to vape, nothing happens.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with my battery?

Any answer will be greatly appreciated!
#2 (permalink)      1/11/2017 5:50:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1432
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1873
+1 details
Try gently pulling the center pin out a bit. I made a small wire look back in the day of the MVP mod which was terrible for that. You could also carefully rocking it side to side with a small screwdriver or other pointy object, go side to side pushing lightly.

If its not pin contact issue the internal wire soldered to the 510 pin may has come loose, in that case you would have to pull it apart to repair.
#3 (permalink)      1/11/2017 7:37:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3985
  • Reviews 180
  • Kudos2508
+1 details
Might also be the 510 pin on the tank is pushed in.
Just eat it