ego one VT not making contact with atomizer
hello! hopefully someone will help me. Recently I bought my second ego one VT kit (https://www.fasttech.com/products/3768501) as a replacement for the first one I bought, but it's not working, I put the atomizer on but there's no vapor coming out of it. It seems it doesn´t make contact with the center pin:
- it charges correctly, the red led turns on while charging, and turns off once fully charged.
- I've tried using another atomizer with the same result.
- I've tried both, the new and old ego one MEGA atomizer included in my old ego one VT battery and they work perfectly, so it's not an atomizer issue
- I´ve tried pulling out a little bit the center pin to no results.
- When I press the button without an atomizer on, it flashes 3 times indicating there's no atomizer connected
- I can perfectly switch between modes with and without an atomizer plugged in, but when I try to vape, nothing happens.
Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with my battery?
Any answer will be greatly appreciated!