Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

So what's your thought?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/27/2022 2:45:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
I ordered the cheapo one for 18... I can tell more about it in one to two months :D

I'll be comparing it to the "Ulton KF Lite Plus 2021" I picked up at two friends and which IMO a flawless lite clone.
#22 (permalink)      8/27/2022 6:46:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1663
$1.00 rebate earned
Still.Me wrote:

Granted I am in an extremely health conscious area of the city

Edited on 9/14/2022 at 6:26 PM
my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#23 (permalink)      8/28/2022 11:17:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
$0.25 rebate earned+1 details
As I told before, I ordered the 18USD KF X, sooo yeah...
Its estimated delivery date is October 24-29
Ships from FT Sept 28

Oh well I can wait... If you'll be still intrested what will be my impressions about it then keep a thread alive until then 😉
#24 (permalink)      8/28/2022 2:26:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1663
$0.25 rebate earned
RattyRat wrote:

If you'll be still intrested what will be my impressions about it then keep a thread alive until then 😉

Will do!

#25 (permalink)      8/28/2022 7:44:45 PM US Central  
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13368
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20149
+1 details
Message removed by a moderator (harassment)
#26 (permalink)      8/30/2022 7:56:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kilzz
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 217
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos166
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

Oh well I can wait... If you'll be still intrested what will be my impressions about it then keep a thread alive until then 😉

Please make sure to post your impressions in the Discussions section of the $18 version. That way it will be easier for others to find instead of buried on the third page here.

#27 (permalink)      8/30/2022 10:06:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
+1 details
Will try to remember it 😉.
#28 (permalink)      9/4/2022 10:45:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1663
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

Will try to remember it 😉.

Going to hold you to that. 😉

#29 (permalink)      9/12/2022 6:16:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos22
Can you manage a restricted direct lung with this? Waiting on one arriving.

I bought it for MTL and its all I'm expecting it to comfortably do, I'm just curious if it was possible. Fully open and maybe you could squeak through an RDL for a laugh?
#30 (permalink)      9/12/2022 7:56:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 912
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos863
+1 details
Torkpork wrote:

Can you manage a restricted direct lung with this? Waiting on one arriving.

I bought it for MTL and its all I'm expecting it to comfortably do, I'm just curious if it was possible. Fully open and maybe you could squeak through an RDL for a laugh?

I bought a cheap no-name KF Lite 21 that had a spare 'pro pin' that I found way too tight regardless of how much I unwound it. As it was useless to me I ground away the tip of the pin with a dremel out of curiosity. Using this butchered pin opened it up to a very loose MTL/restricted DL. If you do decide to modify a pin you will lose all adjustability - I only ground away the tip of the pin which resulted in what feels like a 2mm air inlet to me, but I (THINK) it may be a little looser if you cut the pin in half and just retain the bottom half and seal to stop juice getting to the 510) but if you don't like the results replacement pins are pretty cheap SKU 9735735.

If you're thinking of trying it's probably best to play safe and get a spare pin first - but I've found the airpins are interchangeable between all 4 of my KF lites (YFTK, SXK and 2 no-names) so any spare pin should work.

I intend to try my modified pin in my KF X and will try to remember to update this if it works, but I've ordered the $18 cheapie so I won't get it until late October - so it may be a while before I get back.

Edited on 9/12/2022 at 7:58 AM
#31 (permalink)      9/12/2022 8:47:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos22
Crispycritters wrote:

I bought a cheap no-name KF Lite 21 that had a spare 'pro pin' that I found way too tight regardless of how much I unwound it. As it was useless to me I ground away the tip of the pin with a dremel out of curiosity. Using this butchered pin opened it up to a very loose MTL/restricted DL. If you do decide to modify a pin you will lose all adjustability - I only ground away the tip of the pin which resulted in what feels like a 2mm air inlet to me, but I (THINK) it may be a little looser if you cut the pin in half and just retain the bottom half and seal to stop juice getting to the 510) but if you don't like the results replacement pins are pretty cheap SKU 9735735.If you're thinking of trying it's probably best to play safe and get a spare pin first - but I've found the airpins are interchangeable between all 4 of my KF lites (YFTK, SXK and 2 no-names) so any spare pin should work.I intend to try my modified pin in my KF X and will try to remember to update this if it works, but I've ordered the $18 cheapie so I won't get it until late October - so it may be a while before I get back.

Oh now that sounds interesting. This make a lot of sense. I might get another pin ahead of time and give this a go. I would definitely like to hear how it pans out for you whenever you get it. Thanks.