Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

So what's your thought?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/17/2022 6:21:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11009
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9415
+2 details
So what's your thought?
Kinda amazed that nobody is discussing this atty .. No thoughts?
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#2 (permalink)      8/17/2022 10:38:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2556
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4164
+2 details
Yes, this one has been flying under the radar so far.
Maybe full-size Kayfuns aren't as hyped as they used to be.

Personally I think the Kayfun X looks interesting. Others might argue that it is over-engineered.

It combines features from previous Kayfuns and Kayfun Lites and introduces some new ones.

Here's a run-down and review from YouTube (Jimvv) of the original Kayfun X:

#3 (permalink)      8/17/2022 10:59:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
Nothing new other than top filling and jfc, which previous KFL's were easily converted to using either authentic Steam Tuners top fill and jfc kit or the Vazzling clone versions.

Edited on 8/18/2022 at 12:20 PM
#4 (permalink)      8/18/2022 3:15:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6197
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4463
Is it X for ten, is this the tenth kayfun? Kind of weird the deck is so similar to the last, I don't even know how many Kayfun's, it is hard to believe people are still interested in them for me because I got sick of MTL with the Nautilus, and even though I have gone back a little here and there it's just not my thing. How many more Kayfuns till it is perfected enough that they go meh, no need to make a new one lets move on to something new... So much is so similar on all of them.
#5 (permalink)      8/18/2022 3:53:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
+1 details
I'm with Dj... This is just KF Lite w/ sliding topcap and JFC...

Both which never wanted nor never needed.
I like botomfill, never leaked on me, and don't need to fidle wit JFC either when I refill.
I like the KFL, (IMO) one of the best MTL RTA out there, so probably this one is superb too.
KFL19s was sold here for like 10 bucks or so... But I would rather just buy my 5th dvarw. Oh and also IMO the KFL looks better than this. But that's just my opinion.
#6 (permalink)      8/18/2022 4:01:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
Yep just checked... Sxk kfl19 is under $10... Tho doesnt come with 4ml pc tank still a good deal.
#7 (permalink)      8/18/2022 5:46:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 912
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos863
+2 details
I love the KF Lites, both '19 and '21 versions, I imagine this will vape exactly the same as the lites but other than that this does nothing for me.

Too tall, too heavy, pretty ugly (hate the X logo), but it holds 4ml instead of the 3.5 of the 24mm KFLs - big whoop. I may get one if I'm bored, they are eventually sold for under $10 like the '19 lites, and can't find anything else I'm interested in. But at the moment I'd buy another Lite instead of this.
#8 (permalink)      8/22/2022 11:40:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7773
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4538
+3 details
EternalSpline wrote:

it is hard to believe people are still interested in them for me because I got sick of MTL

So because you hate MTL vaping you think everyone else does (or should) too?

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#9 (permalink)      8/22/2022 11:59:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6197
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4463
+1 details
Yes exactly my point, lol...

I did not say I hated it, I just got tired of it. To me tight MTL was to much like smoking. I guess when I got tired of mtl and when DL stuff was really getting popular it was hard to see why anyone wanted the tight MTL option still. Now many years later, and it is still a very popular option in vaping.

I had kind of assumed back then the trend was going to lean more towards RDL and DL, and migrate away from MTL altogether and it did lean that way for awhile. Now the last two years have seemed to me like more MTL than DL, or more 50/50 than what it used to be.

It all just cycles back around again if you are around long enough it seems. You know, you have seen it.
#10 (permalink)      8/22/2022 1:08:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2427
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Now the last two years have seemed to me like more MTL than DL, or more 50/50 than what it used to be.

Maybe also due in part to Europe always leaning much more towards MTL than the US, and with the downturn in the US over the last couple of years, manufacturers are increasingly focusing on EU & UK preferences instead.

#11 (permalink)      8/22/2022 2:13:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6197
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4463
+2 details
"the downturn in the US over the last couple of years"

By that do you mean increasing vape laws and rules? Oddly I feel like I see just as many people if not more here vaping. I am in just one area though it is hard to know what the whole country is like, if not impossible.

You could be correct if nothing else the perceptions of who to cater to may have changed.