Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Cheaper elsewhere
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/12/2022 9:57:07 AM US Central  
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Message removed by a moderator (advertisment)
#12 (permalink)      9/12/2022 10:19:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7763
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4529
I'm surprised it cheaper at that other place. My experience is they are usually one of the more expensive places. Must be a loss-leader or something.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#13 (permalink)      9/12/2022 11:23:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
vapeluvr wrote:

I'm surprised it cheaper at that other place. My experience is they are usually one of the more expensive places. Must be a loss-leader or something.



Never realy thought about it that way but I know wat you mean between here there and 3f ft are usually cheaper even with shipping added but they are slow as hell with getting stuff sent out and delivered unlike yhe ither two places. I know with 2f I can order and get most of my stuff within a week and if I do the same here it could be two-three weeks later

#14 (permalink)      9/12/2022 3:36:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos187
vapeluvr wrote:

I'm surprised it cheaper at that other place. My experience is they are usually one of the more expensive places. Must be a loss-leader or something.



You must regularly check the flash sales on 2f, there are sometimes good deals.
On the other hand I did not buy from them since the new taxes in Europe in May 2021, so I do not know how, and if, the VAT is applied on their site!

A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#15 (permalink)      9/12/2022 3:46:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Tonycobweb wrote:

vapeluvr wrote:
I'm surprised it cheaper at that other place. My experience is they are usually one of the more expensive places. Must be a loss-leader or something.

You must regularly check the flash sales on 2f, there are sometimes good deals.
On the other hand I did not buy from them since the new taxes in Europe in May 2021, so I do not know how, and if, the VAT is applied on their site!



Iam in the uk and since the date and year you said I've made a few orders and never paid any extra taxes from 2f. though there is a handling fee. iam not sure if thats cause I paid by cc or that is a extra tax so I dont get charged when it hits the uk

#16 (permalink)      9/12/2022 3:57:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos187
stuartd wrote:

Iam in the uk and since the date and year you said I've made a few orders and never paid any extra taxes from 2f. though there is a handling fee. iam not sure if thats cause I paid by cc or that is a extra tax so I dont get charged when it hits the uk



As England is no longer part of the European market maybe the rules are different now regarding VAT ...!?

A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#17 (permalink)      9/12/2022 5:53:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+2 details
Tonycobweb wrote:

stuartd wrote:
Iam in the uk and since the date and year you said I've made a few orders and never paid any extra taxes from 2f. though there is a handling fee. iam not sure if thats cause I paid by cc or that is a extra tax so I dont get charged when it hits the uk

As England is no longer part of the European market maybe the rules are different now regarding VAT ...!?



Not english iam scottish nothing personal to down belowers but two different country's lol.

the best way to find out would be to contact Doris through 2f and she would probably be better to explain the handling charge and vat part if you pay any vat or not

#18 (permalink)      9/12/2022 6:22:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
You have to pay VAT on 2F. I can't check the amount right now as I'm not in France and somehow everything is blocked on their shipping info page when I'm checked into my account, so couldn't even place an order now, but they do charge for VAT, beside shipping fees (I think it was 4.50$, also for PP handling fees, around 5$, for CB a little less. My last order was more than a year ago there, but had a couple of unfinished orders, somehow in the last minute I always decided to rather stick with FT or just to pass on smth.


No matter, you're Scottish or English, for the whole UK, VAT doesn't apply. (lucky you, for that) ;)

Edited on 9/12/2022 at 6:25 PM
#19 (permalink)      9/12/2022 6:33:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16969
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30456
I also remember, just a couple of months after they started applying VAT for Europeans, they (2F) charged 6.50 for shipping, that was all, VAT was included in the whole price, and while ordering from FT for France was still a holly mess VAT-wise, orders from 2F arrived without problems. Also they made you a manually created order for PP as a favour, without taking charges for it.
Well, times change... lol
#20 (permalink)      9/12/2022 7:46:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos187
stuartd wrote:

the best way to find out would be to contact Doris through 2f and she would probably be better to explain the handling charge and vat part if you pay any vat or not



That's what I was planning to do the day I will be interested in an article from them.

Sorry for the confusion of the two countries, but as you did not specify ...

cilika wrote:

somehow in the last minute I always decided to rather stick with FT or just to pass on smth.



It's the same for me, my preference is for FT as my first option.


Edited on 9/12/2022 at 7:59 PM
A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#21 (permalink)      9/12/2022 8:36:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Tonycobweb wrote:

stuartd wrote:the best way to find out would be to contact Doris through 2f and she would probably be better to explain the handling charge and vat part if you pay any vat or notThat's what I was planning to do the day I will be interested in an article from them.Sorry for the confusion of the two countries, but as you did not specify ...cilika wrote:somehow in the last minute I always decided to rather stick with FT or just to pass on smth.It's the same for me, my preference is for FT as my first option.



Don't worry about I was jus having a Joke nothing else