Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Top Caps?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/21/2022 1:37:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aimfire72
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
cebzab wrote:

Conclusion.
This RBA is dumb, like seriously dumb....but OMG does it vape nice.
Airflow is the smoothest I've ever tried.
I get it now why was everybody into Mobb mini, but that one also looks dumb.
Not as dumb as this one, but still dumb.

Ha, that's a great way to put it - first time I built it, was ready to throw it out the window. But after that first build, you quickly get the hang of it and understand how it fits in the boro, etc. The vape quality is great!! Liked it so much I already ordered the SXK Black version. Will be interesting to compare the quality of the two.

#12 (permalink)      9/30/2022 5:37:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cebzab
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2018
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos62
+1 details
Sorry for the long winded comment, I was just venting.
You're right, I freaked out when I built it for the first time.
The design of this thing is ewwww.
It's huge. It won't fit all boros. Unitank is a no go, also the new Bogans boro is a no go.
Because of the size the liquid capacity is also lower than most other rba's.

It needs a lot of cotton.
The crown should be threaded.

Although this RBA is super silly, other designers should copy mobb's inserts.
I'm looking at you dope. Because the draw on mobb v2 is pure magic.

The screws in mobb v2 are a pleasant surprise. At least in this version.

Oh yeah, also until i put my coil up high as much as possible, mobb v2 had muted flavor for me.
But now when the coil is set up high, the flavor is good.

If the screws in mobb mini are as good as in this one, I'd for for the mini.
It's smaller so more liquid capacity, it can probably be orientated in any way unlike this one.
Down side, it will be a bit more expensive than mobb v2. At least on FT, dunno about other places.
#13 (permalink)      10/2/2022 4:49:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MadManc85
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos15
+1 details
I got this model from another website. And it's amazing! Such a strange shaped design of how they've done the deck and cap. But you've got to make sure the 2 is completely flush with the front of the Boro. No issues fitting in SXK and authentic Boro.

I think it's silly how SXK only included the RDL/MTL cap in the kit. And made the DL a separate purchase. I'm guessing the model they got their hands on first only had the RDL cap.

I've got mine running with theDL cap, 3.5 pin and a 3mm dual fused Ni80 Clapton at 0.5ohms at 32.5w and it's giving out one of the best vapes I've had from any Bridge. And I own 16 bridges/Boro's. So much so that I've now ordered a second unit from here!

The manufacturer of this is well on the ball now. And it's good to see they're releasing from their own factory now. Instead of just manufacturing for other companies
#14 (permalink)      10/3/2022 8:44:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
MadManc85 wrote:

I got this model from another website. And it's amazing! Such a strange shaped design of how they've done the deck and cap. But you've got to make sure the 2 is completely flush with the front of the Boro. No issues fitting in SXK and authentic Boro.

I think it's silly how SXK only included the RDL/MTL cap in the kit. And made the DL a separate purchase. I'm guessing the model they got their hands on first only had the RDL cap.

I've got mine running with theDL cap, 3.5 pin and a 3mm dual fused Ni80 Clapton at 0.5ohms at 32.5w and it's giving out one of the best vapes I've had from any Bridge. And I own 16 bridges/Boro's. So much so that I've now ordered a second unit from here!

The manufacturer of this is well on the ball now. And it's good to see they're releasing from their own factory now. Instead of just manufacturing for other companies

Have you tried the Omega yet? Trying to decide between these 2 and I'm leaning towards the Omega based on how much I hated the Mobb Mini but it looks like I could actually use the coils I want in this Mobb V2..

#15 (permalink)      10/5/2022 8:08:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cebzab
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2018
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos62
+1 details
I didn't try omega, but I tried other iterations of the Bridg'd.
Short and sweet version, I'd go for the omega.

Only 3 things that will be better on the Mobb V2 is the smoothest airflow you will ever try and it will be easier to wick if you use high VG liquids and it has 1mm insert.

Flavor is better on Bridg'd, but if you vape at 32+ watts with fused claptons, aliens and whatnot any rba will have good flavor.

Mobb V2 is huge, it can't fit in unitank, atmizoo tank and Bogans tank (without scratching it or cracking it).
It will fit in boro and proro and it's a super duper ultra snug fit.
It fits so snug next to the glass that sometimes when I don't have too much liquid in my tank i see it has liquid only on one side of the rba, while the other side is empty because liquid can't pass between the rba and the glass of the boro tank. And I use 50/50 juice, so for thicker juice it will be even worse.

Bridg'd has also smooth airflow, not as smooth as Mobb V2 but it's almost there, better flavor, more liquid capacity and it doesn't have the ret/\rded crown.
It won't wick as well and because the chimney is threaded on omega it will require some planing before screwing your flush nut tight if you want the rba to be centered.

Edited on 10/5/2022 at 8:10 AM
#16 (permalink)      10/5/2022 9:13:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
cebzab wrote:

I didn't try omega, but I tried other iterations of the Bridg'd.Short and sweet version, I'd go for the omega.Only 3 things that will be better on the Mobb V2 is the smoothest airflow you will ever try and it will be easier to wick if you use high VG liquids and it has 1mm insert.Flavor is better on Bridg'd, but if you vape at 32+ watts with fused claptons, aliens and whatnot any rba will have good flavor.Mobb V2 is huge, it can't fit in unitank, atmizoo tank and Bogans tank (without scratching it or cracking it).It will fit in boro and proro and it's a super duper ultra snug fit.It fits so snug next to the glass that sometimes when I don't have too much liquid in my tank i see it has liquid only on one side of the rba, while the other side is empty because liquid can't pass between the rba and the glass of the boro tank. And I use 50/50 juice, so for thicker juice it will be even worse.Bridg'd has also smooth airflow, not as smooth as Mobb V2 but it's almost there, better flavor, more liquid capacity and it doesn't have the ret/\rded crown.It won't wick as well and because the chimney is threaded on omega it will require some planing before screwing your flush nut tight if you want the rba to be centered.

Aye I appreciate the in depth info and opinion. I went w/ the Omega yesterday and have no regrets. I did notice on your picture though, that the "mobb" or the "2" aren't up against the glass. I think its supposed to fit better with that flat spot on the outer topcap resting against the glass, not sure if that's true or not though!

#17 (permalink)      10/12/2022 6:38:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
angenz
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 42
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos40
+2 details
I got mine and have no problems with the quality of this version. I agree with the above about how smooth and how much flavour this rba has.

If you don't care how it looks - leave off the crown and it will fit in the unitank
#18 (permalink)      10/12/2022 7:23:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
+1 details
angenz wrote:

I got mine and have no problems with the quality of this version. I agree with the above about how smooth and how much flavour this rba has.

If you don't care how it looks - leave off the crown and it will fit in the unitank

That's awesome!

#19 (permalink)      11/5/2022 6:31:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick6214
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 114
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
For bigger inserts you need this SKU 9750618 (Diameter of Plugs: 1.5mm / 2.5mm / 3.5mm / 4.5mm)???

Versus:

The screw of the tightening, the hole which receives the "dip trip", must be a little wider at least equal to the diameter of the chimney for the "DL" Or I am wrong?