Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

It LEAKS like a muthafxxka
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/25/2022 9:39:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11074
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6939
carrion4worm wrote:

with the tank empty, and fully assembled, position your fingers over the air inlets, and blow firmly through the drip tip. If you hear audible air hiss, it's usually a missing seal.

Learn something new every day. Stupid simple, yet I had no motivation to think and\or attempt it. Grassy ass for that idea.

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#12 (permalink)      7/26/2022 4:22:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
lydia wrote:

@valeriezxy, we are sorry to hear about the leaking issue of the RTA you received. To better know the problem, we have contacted you by creating a ticket. Please check the ticket when you are convenient. Thank you.@FrankieS, SXK manufacturer says that the RTA they offered is with the updated deck. We have asked them to pay more attention to the leaking issue. If any other customers have the same leaking issue of the RTA, please feel free to contact us. We will reflect it to the manufacturer and offer the corresponding warranty.

Hi Lydia,
I can tell you, with the juiceflow control closed, you can visually see an open space on top of the juiceflow holes. And you can see the 70/30 eliquid RUSH into the deck as you open the topcap. Seeing this with naked eye, I would challenge SXK’s claim that this RTA is the updated version. No matter, what SXK claims is the indication they don’t intend to fix the issue. I guess we just have to look for other manufacturers if we want to own this otherwise beautiful RTA.

#13 (permalink)      7/27/2022 2:49:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
valeriezxy
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos1

Lydia,
I can tell you, with the juiceflow control closed, you can visually see an open space on top of the juiceflow holes. And you can see the 70/30 eliquid RUSH into the deck as you open the topcap. Seeing this with naked eye, I would challenge SXK’s claim that this RTA is the updated version. No matter, what SXK claims is the indication they don’t intend to fix the issue. I guess we just have to look for other manufacturers if we want to own this otherwise beautiful RTA.

Thank you FrankieS.
thats is EXACTLY ACCURATE you've mentioned about this SXK J3S rta's problem.
Other than leaking issues, it was indeed a good looking RTA.
tq

Edited on 7/27/2022 at 2:50 AM
#14 (permalink)      7/27/2022 9:57:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
@FrankieS, thank you for the explanation. We will forward the information to SXK.

@valeriezxy, the SXK supplier still needs the video showing that the RTA you received is leaking. Could you please kindly take a short video and send it to us as per the instruction in the support ticket? Please understand that we indeed hope to help you solve the leaking issue of the RTA quickly. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
#15 (permalink)      7/28/2022 4:23:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Charlygal
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 978
  • Reviews 641
  • Kudos1257
+1 details
Lmao 😆dont mean laugh but a leaker can really do yer head in
M2mm x 3mm or 4mm - M2.5mmm x 3 or 4mm - M3mm x 3 or 4mm screws /grubs etc for new vapers will be invaluable
#16 (permalink)      7/28/2022 9:55:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
lydia wrote:

@FrankieS, thank you for the explanation. We will forward the information to SXK.

@valeriezxy, the SXK supplier still needs the video showing that the RTA you received is leaking. Could you please kindly take a short video and send it to us as per the instruction in the support ticket? Please understand that we indeed hope to help you solve the leaking issue of the RTA quickly. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Lydia, would you also like me to make that video too? If the answer is yes, I will make the video right away. As a matter of fact, if SXK needs proof this RTA is leaking like a river, I am sure every buyer can provide a video. I would like to keep this RTA, but only if SXK is willing to provide support.

#17 (permalink)      7/28/2022 10:26:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
@FrankieS, it will be helpful if you can make a video and send it to us. I have sent you a message in the support ticket. Please check it. Thank you.
#18 (permalink)      8/1/2022 7:11:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HMFAzevedo
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos3
Did anyone find a solution ? It's a shame this RTA vapes really well.
#19 (permalink)      8/2/2022 2:57:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JCarlos74
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos1
Waiting for shipping...
Must I cancel the order, is that bad as it seems?
Can I put juice from the botton so no leaks?
#20 (permalink)      8/5/2022 3:17:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s8417553
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0

Edited on 8/5/2022 at 3:22 PM
#21 (permalink)      8/5/2022 3:18:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s8417553
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Did anyone find a solution or get feedback from sxk?

Edited on 8/5/2022 at 3:20 PM