Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

That didn't take long!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/17/2022 6:43:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 296
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+1 details
That didn't take long!
Give it up to Ulton, that was fast!

Very tempted, I use my Ulton GT4S on the daily and I know this one is 5x more fiddly, but it sure is sexy!
#2 (permalink)      5/17/2022 7:10:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 662
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos487
+1 details
Saw this on another Chinese site for much the same price, only difference was it was getting shipped from a warehouse in Germany and would arrive in the UK in a couple of days as opposed to a couple of weeks from China.
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#3 (permalink)      5/17/2022 8:58:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 296
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+1 details
blackhack wrote:

Saw this on another Chinese site for much the same price, only difference was it was getting shipped from a warehouse in Germany and would arrive in the UK in a couple of days as opposed to a couple of weeks from China.

Interesting, I'd also get that faster here in the states from Germany!

#4 (permalink)      5/19/2022 10:56:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
minimag03
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos23
+1 details
It was listed on the other site the day the authentic was released iirc. It's not particularly surprising tho, since Ulton seems to have a following in Germany which they'll want to capitalize on.

I was lucky enough to pick up an authentic. It's splendid, and I'm confident that it will be even better once I get my hands on some GX inserts.

But to be clear, I'm not saying it's leaps and bounds above the GTIV when it comes to vape quality.
#5 (permalink)      5/20/2022 5:33:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 296
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+1 details
minimag03 wrote:

It was listed on the other site the day the authentic was released iirc. It's not particularly surprising tho, since Ulton seems to have a following in Germany which they'll want to capitalize on.

I was lucky enough to pick up an authentic. It's splendid, and I'm confident that it will be even better once I get my hands on some GX inserts.

But to be clear, I'm not saying it's leaps and bounds above the GTIV when it comes to vape quality.

I always find that interesting, since I've thought Ulton perhaps makes these for the authentic company for many Years =)

Yes I can't imagine its any better/more flavorful/etc compared to the GTIV or GTIVS, they're already so good. Small upgrades, looks, etc though. It's a gorgeous tank and I'm curious on the new mechanics.

#6 (permalink)      5/20/2022 7:29:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Klaus69
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13
+1 details
minimag03 wrote:

So, if i already have GT 4S and GX, means i can skip the GT 5 (and i don't really like the looks of it, it looks too thick and ugly) ?

#7 (permalink)      5/20/2022 12:03:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
minimag03
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos23
+2 details
Klaus69 wrote:

minimag03 wrote:

So, if i already have GT 4S and GX, means i can skip the GT 5 (and i don't really like the looks of it, it looks too thick and ugly) ?

Yep, you can probably sit this one out as long as the new fill method and locking system doesn't appeal to you.

The more restricted inserts are the only feature that might change the vape quality over the GTIV. I'm going to buy the 1.2x3 and 1.5x3 inserts to see if it can perform well with a smaller coil that requires less power. My goal is to use it on one of my Tek Division SBS mods. They are all single 18650 mods, so I'm hoping I have find a nice compromise between coil size, battery life, and vape quality.

#8 (permalink)      5/23/2022 6:36:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
It doesn't appeal to me looks wise and feature wise, especially the cage and the filling/removal system.
#9 (permalink)      5/23/2022 7:29:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
+1 details
The filling system is an immediate red card for me. If the nozzle of the juice bottle being used isn't just so that will turn into a dribbly mess.

I'll just have to persevere with having to unscrew the top cap. Such a hassle, it can squander several seconds of my precious life. A quarter turn release wouldn't be bad though...

I'll stick with the GT4S.
#10 (permalink)      5/23/2022 10:21:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 296
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
Crispycritters wrote:

The filling system is an immediate red card for me. If the nozzle of the juice bottle being used isn't just so that will turn into a dribbly mess.

I'll just have to persevere with having to unscrew the top cap. Such a hassle, it can squander several seconds of my precious life. A quarter turn release wouldn't be bad though...

I'll stick with the GT4S.

Yeah I'd agree, shit, even Jai Haze gave up on it after the 1st refill because of this, even with his tiny tipped bottles.

#11 (permalink)      7/2/2022 12:26:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
capnkirktm
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 36
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos8
minimag03 wrote:

A following in Germany? What does that mean?