Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Problem with 6ml glass
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/25/2022 1:21:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hello
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Problem with 6ml glass
If I put eliquid more than a third of the capacity of the glass, it leaks.

I took it apart and verified good fitment.

I have tried a thicker piece of wick, and also pushing a little through from the backside so that it pushes out a little through the juice inlets.

I thought that maybe the oring in the topcap was too small, but did a suction test on just that section and it is airtight.

When it is assembled and the topcap is off, even with the air inlets blocked it still lets a little bit of air through, so I am wondering if the oring on the various sized 510 pins might be too small and it is allowing air to pass by.... but it empties the juice out of the air intakes, not at the 510 pin...

It does work and not leak with the smaller glass, but that is not what I bought this for...

I have no problems with:
Vapefly Galaxies Mtl Rta
Innokin Ares2 LE Mtl Rta
Hellvape MD Mtl Rta
Vandy Vape Berserker V2 Mtl Rta

Any help is much appreciated! :)

Edited on 4/26/2022 at 12:07 AM
#2 (permalink)      4/25/2022 4:08:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 896
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos333
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the item you received.

In order to know more details and help you to resolve the issue quickly, we have sent an email to you. Please check your email when you are convenient.

Please rest assured that we will be responsible for it if the item is with a quality issue.
#3 (permalink)      4/26/2022 12:30:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hello
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I am hoping someone may have had the same issue until they did 1 certain thing to remedy it... every atty has it's issue(s).

Not really wanting to put the 6ml glass on yet until I get feedback from other purchasers... I really hate liquid draining onto a mod, or wasting any juice at all!

I will say that I like the shallower inner bell for the deck and that it definitely hits like a champ! It does get a bit warmer than the other atty's that I mentioned (3mm 28ga SS316 coils, except Berserker V2 is 2.5mm), but I like a progressively warmer/very warm vape after so many consecutive hits so all is good...
#4 (permalink)      4/26/2022 1:31:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
reene11
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
All was fine with this until I took off the 2ml tank to go with the 6ml. The first thing I noticed is that while the 2ml tank was on there super tight, the 6ml has no give to it at all and fits way too loose over the O ring. I tried other rings and still the same thing. What I hate about this is that it makes for a very touchy situation when refilling because if the glass moves at all, it's leaking out the bottom. The second thing is random leaking issues. I just had my mod sitting next to me with the tank on and I go to grab it and it leaked everywhere. I don't see how the juice ended up welling over into the air holes on the deck to cause this, I guess I didn't have enough cotton down in the reservoir, but I had to trim cotton from this build because there was just too much and I was getting dry hits. It's like there's a crazy fine and annoying line between too much and too little.

I got this,..

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 4/26/2022 at 2:21 AM (Adertisement)
#5 (permalink)      4/26/2022 4:40:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos188
I wanted to buy this RTA, I love the v2 (mini/22mm) but I don't use it due to the small capacity.
Guess now i need to wait where this thread goes :/

Looking at the deck's design it looks like you need to wick this rta just like the dvarw, that means if there's not enough cotton it will leak like hell. But you guys say that it only leak with the 6ml glass and no leaking with the smaller one... so shouldn't be any problem with your builds I guess.
Also it can be problematic that there is no JFC but it's a top fill rta. also I don't get it why is the top part of the tank is glass and not the bottom.... honestly I need to think this through i I really want this rta or not :D

If i were you I would try to stuff more cotton into the juice wells and also I would try to fill it from the bottom... if still leak that way... than IDK... you have a huge tank with only 2ml capacity :/
#6 (permalink)      4/26/2022 12:51:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dr_mah
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Hi All...I run mine in long mode also and was getting some oozing from the airflow slots when refilling. Come to find out that the deck can be disassembled - the top part with the posts can be unscrewed from the bottom knurled part that has the airflow slots. Mine was a quarter,half turn loose (factory assembly?) - so I completely unscrewed the top post section from it's bottom base and retightened it well - no more oozing. See Alex's video at 14:50, shows him disassembling the deck. Enjoying this tank, great capacity, flavor and hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj17nPGDcik&ab_channel=AlexfromVapersMD

Edited on 4/26/2022 at 12:57 PM
#7 (permalink)      4/26/2022 8:17:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16094
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29775
Wow I would've never thought that someone could speak Russian ... that fast!! =)
#8 (permalink)      5/3/2022 10:53:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapena
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 111
  • Reviews 179
  • Kudos27
Sad to hear that someone have a problem with this tank. After I lube all the O-rings, even the tiny one at the center pin, and Never Chain vape...
I make my cotton longer than i see in any You-tube review to get the shape I want. More like an opposite U than a opposite V shape. Almost Straight out from the coil and then down to the Bottom of the Juice well. Fill up the whole juice well and cover more than Just the juice hole. Push it softly down, but not to much dens. Cotton have always clearance to the center pin. I used this tank (big one) for two filling from the top without any problem (not even gurgling) and the air intake are very dry. Exactly the same wick metode I use for my Dvarw and Kayfun lite 2019. Even my Reserve Dvarw that I seldom use coz it's always in my pocket in case of broken or lost mod/tank. But have never leaking a drop...
I take a draw or two a minute. This wick metode my not work good if you Chain vape or use DL draw. The way you vape are important to the way you need to wick... In my opinion.
I turn the tank with air intake at the side of the mod so that I can easy cover the air intake with my fingers when I fill from the top. After filling I turn the tank upside down Before I remove my finger to avoid pressure inside the tank.
Alex also mention about more pressure can give a bit gurgling just after top fill, because of the juice weight to the bigger tank.
That was long, but I hope it will help some here.
#9 (permalink)      5/8/2022 7:56:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hello
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I tried everything and it still
leaks when i put more liquid...

I just got a faulty item... sent a request to replace the unit... 1st time for anything I have bought from Fastech... eh, it happens :)
#10 (permalink)      5/8/2022 8:20:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10962
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6869
My only suggestion is to take the tank orings off and wrap a little bit of floss in the channel to "beef it up". If the issue is only with the bigger glass, I assume it's to do with those seals.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#11 (permalink)      5/8/2022 8:23:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 896
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos333
+1 details
@Hello, I checked that you have replied to my email and provided the required video. We will forward it to the supplier to check it and resolve the issue for you according to our policies.

Mod (lydia) edited on 5/8/2022 at 8:23 PM