Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

V2 Reviews anyone?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#111 (permalink)      6/26/2022 11:11:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2427
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Yes, I should definitely allow others (you and your two girlfriends) to do all the "snide remarking", don't you think?

Grow up. Those two members of my Fan Club are just obsessed. Nothing anyone can do except laugh at their childishness while pushing 60 plus years old!

Stick to what YOU are good at (Spam Dictator), I'll answer valid vape related questions when I can, and those two goofs can continue stroking each other - mmmkay? See, everyone has a place!

Take it elsewhere, attention seeker...

#112 (permalink)      6/26/2022 1:02:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos862
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

Yes, I should definitely allow others (you and your two girlfriends) to do all the "snide remarking", don't you think?

Grow up. Those two members of my Fan Club are just obsessed. Nothing anyone can do except laugh at their childishness while pushing 60 plus years old!

Stick to what YOU are good at (Spam Dictator), I'll answer valid vape related questions when I can, and those two goofs can continue stroking each other - mmmkay? See, everyone has a place!
Take it elsewhere, attention seeker...

Spam dictator? So he's still burning about looking stupid when he criticised you for calling spam on a thread the original poster started inserting links to chat lines after his first bullshit post. That was months ago wasn't it?

Then again, he could still be burning about the post he made promoting a group for reselling their cast off BBs getting deleted and looking for someone to blame - if FT don't sell something he's under the impression it's fine to spam it here lol.

Edited on 6/26/2022 at 1:06 PM
#113 (permalink)      6/26/2022 2:45:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2427
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

Spam dictator? So he's still burning about looking stupid when he criticised you for calling spam on a thread the original poster started inserting links to chat lines after his first bullshit post. That was months ago wasn't it?

Then again, he could still be burning about the post he made promoting a group for reselling their cast off BBs getting deleted and looking for someone to blame - if FT don't sell something he's under the impression it's fine to spam it here lol.

Yeah, Spam Dictator. Absolutely hilarious! I'm considering getting a tee-shirt with that emblazoned across the front. LOL!

#114 (permalink)      6/27/2022 11:04:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6197
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4463
+1 details
Did he mean, Spam Detector? What is a "Spam Dictator"?

"What does he mean when he says words?" Is so fitting, but not really for the right reasons.

I like how he said it had all been done before, but then went and totally proved the point I made with what he came back with next. It's like if contradicting yourself was an Olympic sport, "What does he mean when he says words?".

I think we should lean into this fan club thing of his. I mean I can't wait to hear the dumb BS he comes up with next. It feels like dealing with a child with a traumatic brain injury, but not sad at all. We just get to laugh at the silly things he comes up with, and his anger issues, and the way he obsesses over every argument that he has ever had here... Maybe Anniepan can make us some shirts!
#115 (permalink)      6/27/2022 12:06:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2427
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Did he mean, Spam Detector? What is a "Spam Dictator"?

Well if it's Spam Detector, then maybe it's made by the same company as the patented BS Detector... you know, that thing that goes bananas every time the clown posts something. ;-)

#116 (permalink)      9/7/2022 9:23:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rizzy
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 140
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos78
+1 details
Actually running temp on dynamic is giving a very good vape and is a new feature for yihi so there is improvement ongoing this mod is also a lot more accurate and efficient then the MX class. Horses for courses I've always got on better with sx mini's then I did with the dna250 which despite hours put into escribe still gives a mediocre vape on ss430. Of the three mods I'm running daily two are sx minis and a geekvape aegis max which isn't great on temp mode but enough the two dna250's haven't seen the light of day for a good year and a half.

Be a fan of whatever you want but that doesn't automatically make alternatives junk I couldn't care less what mod or wire someone uses as long as they are vaping live and let live and enjoy being a member of the wider vaping community peace to all.