Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

The Price ??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/10/2022 6:57:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 651
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos473
The Price ??
Yes they are pretty, but how can they justify $25 for a couple of bits of preformed plastic ??
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#2 (permalink)      1/10/2022 7:52:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
Lol, you might not be ready for this! Just kidding, but I promise you this- you will not find a cheaper set of crystal acrylic panels anywhere in the world. Most Private groups/ independent modders charge 110 and up for clear, or tinted colors....and actually SXKs have always been top notch.

They are mostly all I use, besides looking great, you can always keep an eye on your Boro, juice level, and screen...totally invaluable, imo, compared to non-transparent panels.

Being a metal worker/machinist/ welder, I often balk at 200.00 atomizers, when I know they are far less valuable and expensive to make...sometimes, we are at the mercy of the market we create, lol.

Try some, they are really nice, though! I use traditional round button, however, not these.

Edited on 1/10/2022 at 7:53 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      1/12/2022 12:47:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2164
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8351
These are freely available

in various colours

and cheaper

in various places around the globe

from what I can see
#4 (permalink)      1/12/2022 1:27:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
If you mean you have seen these SXK panels for a dollar or two cheaper, sure. I haven't found any other manufacturer that's even close, however.

In Europe, most swear by Vital Designs acrylic Billet panels, but again, prices start at 90.00 for the absolute cheapest set, and they go up from there.

He's one of those "types" that calls SXK panels "clones", while his unlicensed, unregistered products are "high end"...those guys make me laugh, delusion and greed often go hand in hand...

But, sure, if you can save a few bucks on SXK panels, go for it! Personally, I think these "mission switch" panels are just a bit cheaper overall, due to the higher cost of admission overall...you have to also buy the replacement switch panel as well, unlike traditional round button.
#5 (permalink)      1/12/2022 5:17:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2164
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8351
Ah I see, must be a "brand name" to be acceptable

Plastic is plastic, where does it say SXK on the actual panel

Nowhere

if your willing to pay over the true value

maybe that's part of the reason prices are going up

or are you another more cash than common sense "type"?
#6 (permalink)      1/12/2022 5:24:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
Not at all, I think you misunderstand me...I don't know of any company, branded or not, that makes a cheaper panel. What am I missing? If it's a clear Billet panel, and it's under 100.00, it's made by SXK, to the best of my knowledge. I know "MK Mods" has recently appeared in China, making Dot AIO and Billet panels, but they are more expensive.(Billet versions)

EDIT: Possible you are seeing DOT AIO panels for 15.00? Plenty of cheap DOT AIO panels, but honestly, it's a far less desirable mod when comparing the two...and yes, I do agree that we create our own market prices sometimes, due a lot to hype. but, behind that hype IS the single longest running vape device of all time, so you get a bit of history and providence!

Edited on 1/12/2022 at 5:38 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      1/12/2022 7:54:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2164
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8351
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Lol, you might not be ready for this! Just kidding, but I promise you this- you will not find a cheaper set of crystal acrylic panels anywhere in the world.

found them instantly for $17, same panel same manufacturer

carrion4worm wrote:

Not at all, I think you misunderstand me...I don't know of any company, branded or not, that makes a cheaper panel. What am I missing? If it's a clear Billet panel, and it's under 100.00, it's made by SXK, to the best of my knowledge.

To the best of your knowledge, something you pride yourself on, is it not? but not fact.

maybe I have misunderstood you?

Introducing an element of doubt "Possible you are seeing DOT AIO panels for 15.00" ???

you obviously think I cannot tell the difference between the Dot AIO and a Billet box panel

I do not own a DOT AIO, and this thread is about Billet box panels

carry on

#8 (permalink)      1/12/2022 2:27:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
So, I was right? Seems you just didn't read the above posts thoroughly. As I've said twice now, if you can save a few bucks by ordering elsewhere, go for it! Also, as I said twice before, they will be made by SXK, not any other manufacturer.

If you know something I don't, like another manufacturer with lower prices, why haven't you shared? Yes, you are guilty of making judgements without reading and comprehending fully, it appears. No big deal, but drop the attitude, it's not needed, or warranted.
#9 (permalink)      1/12/2022 3:01:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12044
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32077
+2 details
He can’t post where the panels are, fasttech rules and all. Try discord.
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#10 (permalink)      1/12/2022 3:11:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
Andy.lion wrote:

He can’t post where the panels are, fasttech rules and all. Try discord.

I haven't a need for anyone to post where SXK panels are sold, they are fine right here, with free shipping. The point he, and you, are missing: there is no cheaper manufacturer of crystal clear Billet panels - it's SXK.

That's it, I didn't think I would need to say it three times, lol, but at least it's been made clear!(get it?lol)

I asked him about another manufacturer, which he made mention of, but of course that "company" does not exist.

Just simple reading comprehension, and he missed it, and decided to throw a bit of a hissy fit....all good, though!

Thanks for trying to help.

#11 (permalink)      1/12/2022 3:28:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12044
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32077
+1 details
I know Mac, he’s not a “hissy fit” kind of guy. And if he says he can find them cheaper, and remember that was the point, then he has found them cheaper. Chill out man.
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw