Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Leaking gasket
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/11/2022 9:42:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vasilis07
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I received the new updated o rings and it is still leaking no fix for the leaking...
I think it is the tank that is having the issue..
Shame because its a nice rta
#32 (permalink)      4/11/2022 5:15:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4853
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Welcome to boros! Hint: They all leak, one way or another, lol...just be happy you bought an affordable leaker instead of an expensive leaker!
What does he mean when he says words?
#33 (permalink)      4/12/2022 4:01:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4853
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+1 details
For potential Boro mod users:

I have years of experience with these mod types, owning 12 different boro mods and 14 different rbas, some "stand alone/ all in one", some "traditional" that fit into an original style "typical" sliding glass boro.

While many "all in ones" are great, like the Alien and Vape Snail, others leak due to their all in one nature, usually leaking at the point where the tank slips over O-rings...

If I was a new user, I would stick to, and master traditional rbas/bridges and normal, sliding glass boros, as those boros do not leak! Examples of great bridges that fit in this style are Exocet 2, Mobb mini, and Bridg'D.

Start there, and learn the ins and outs with tried and tested devices...you will have a much better experience!
#34 (permalink)      4/12/2022 8:25:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Braindamage
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
carrion4worm wrote:

I have years of experience with these mod types, owning 12 different boro mods and 14 different rbas, some "stand alone/ all in one", some "traditional" that fit into an original style "typical" sliding glass boro.

While many "all in ones" are great, like the Alien and Vape Snail, others leak due to their all in one nature, usually leaking at the point where the tank slips over O-rings...

If I was a new user, I would stick to, and master traditional rbas/bridges and normal, sliding glass boros, as those boros do not leak! Examples of great bridges that fit in this style are Exocet 2, Mobb mini, and Bridg'D.

Start there, and learn the ins and outs with tried and tested devices...you will have a much better experience!

well, I own 12 boro, clones and not, vaping since 2012, I know how to build. Nothing leaks as this mission clone, you can leave it sitting on the table for just 2 minutes and you'll have almost half of e-juice in the tank out. I'm waiting for the fixed oring but of course my expectation are not high.
If you bought one and works flawless please don't speak for people with problems. Clones industries can make mistake as everyone, even modders makes mistake. So please be happy with your product but don't talk for us with problems.
We spend money, yes it's a clone but still you don't get money for free. potential customers must be aware of this issue.
If the new oring will fix the issue I will update this 3d.

#35 (permalink)      4/12/2022 8:26:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4853
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Braindamage wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

well, I own 12 boro, clones and not, vaping since 2012, I know how to build. Nothing leaks as this mission clone, you can leave it sitting on the table for just 2 minutes and you'll have almost half of e-juice in the tank out. I'm waiting for the fixed oring but of course my expectation are not high.
If you bought one and works flawless please don't speak for people with problems. Clones industries can make mistake as everyone, even modders makes mistake. So please be happy with your product but don't talk for us with problems.
We spend money, yes it's a clone but still you don't get money for free. potential customers must be aware of this issue.
If the new oring will fix the issue I will update this 3d.

I would not bother with this rba, original or SXK, due to the many bad reviews both versions have received. Even "high end" companies rarely build prototypes anymore, and sell whatever comes off the production line, regardless of performance... that's why, when I gave advice for new users, I did not list this garbage. Before anyone orders this, or other bridges, I recommend getting the ones I mentioned above. Sorry you bought it, but yes, your ticket to stopping the leaks are slightly larger diameter O-rings, which most likely you'll need to source yourself. i have hundreds of atties, so I just pick through excess bags from other rtas, rdas, etc...though many don't have the collection I do...that's why I listed some "sure things" for newer/inexperienced users....sorry if you didn't pick up on that - many here accuse me of not being "plain" enough in my posts.

#36 (permalink)      5/19/2022 5:29:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KorKy
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
My orbit is doing the same thing, weeping liquid from where the gasket seal is. Can I please have a replacement with new gasket?
#37 (permalink)      5/19/2022 8:18:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KorKy
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

krun0 wrote:

So is it released already? Can we at least buy a good gasket separately?

Yes, it has been released. We have the improved version SKU 9747526 in stock now, but we don't sell the spare gasket because the factory doesn't offer it.

Can I get sent this sku/product please? I received one prior to this sku release and it is leaking at back and sides where tank sits at gasket

#38 (permalink)      5/20/2022 2:42:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
+1 details
KorKy, I am sorry to hear that the orbit you received is leaking. We will send an email to better follow up on the issue. Please check your email when you are convenient. Thank you.
#39 (permalink)      5/20/2022 5:27:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
The new gasket from SXK fixed my weeping and leaking issues. I haven't had a single problem since! I didn't buy my SXK Orbit style RBA here, I bought it from a UK shop and I emailed them and they had updated gasket's from SXK arrive a few weeks later. Also flavorless flat dental floss wound around the gasket spot before placing the old gaskets on works great as well!
#40 (permalink)      7/16/2022 1:16:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Damian.
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
any issues with leak from summer 2022?