Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

A cheap upgrade that really upgrades your Billet.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      12/13/2021 5:58:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BB4444
  • JoinedDec 2021
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
Yeah it's a great time to be getting into the boro world. I got my first SXK Billet and the Aspire Boxx a few months back. It's nice to see some of this stuff becoming more widely available and somewhat cheaper. The high end scene will always have its place, and so will the clones, but it's nice to sort of have a middle ground with some of the Chinese companies(VandyVape,Cthulu and others) offering an authentic product at a reasonable price. And I have an SXK Protocol Atom on the way too lol. And an SXK Orbit as soon as one of the vendors has it in stock ships next day.
#32 (permalink)      12/21/2021 9:19:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BB4444
  • JoinedDec 2021
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
+3 details
Hey, just wanted to let anyone know who helped me with my DOA Billet Box issue(carrion4worm especially) that I sent it off to Evolv to get fixed. They put a whole new board in it and it's currently in transit back to me. I shipped it out last Monday and it should be here by this Thursday at the latest. The only cost to me was the initial shipping to Evolv. Might be the best experience I've ever had with a company, so thanks for pointing me in that direction. Happy Holidays to all.
#33 (permalink)      12/21/2021 8:00:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2838
+1 details
BB4444 wrote:

Hey, just wanted to let anyone know who helped me with my DOA Billet Box issue(carrion4worm especially) that I sent it off to Evolv to get fixed. They put a whole new board in it and it's currently in transit back to me. I shipped it out last Monday and it should be here by this Thursday at the latest. The only cost to me was the initial shipping to Evolv. Might be the best experience I've ever had with a company, so thanks for pointing me in that direction. Happy Holidays to all.

Another Satisfied Evolv owner! I love their customer service, and they've fixed a half dozen mods for me, and haven't ever charged me a dime. Plus, they sent me two 100c chips to test back 6 months before launch...the single best company in vaping.

Enjoy your Billet!

What does he mean when he says words?
#34 (permalink)      12/29/2021 7:37:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10890
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6833
Now I'm on a bullet mission for info.... Lmao

Now, did you send them an official DNA billet box, or a clone billet box with an official DNA chip?
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#35 (permalink)      12/30/2021 1:13:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2838
+1 details
It's got to be an Evolv chip. In this case, and mine as well, the mods sent in were "clones" of Billet USA mods. Evolv doesn't care about the mod-maker, and any photos needed, or questions their technicians ask are simply about access to the chip, tools needed, etc...they try to fix their chips, regardless of what houses the chip.

Edited on 12/30/2021 at 1:14 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#36 (permalink)      12/30/2021 1:28:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BB4444
  • JoinedDec 2021
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
+1 details
Yeah in my case it was an SXK Billet with a DNA60, obviously. And I guess the board was unfixable because I was told they put a brand new board in it. Great customer service and turnaround time. I got it back 10 days after I sent it, they only had it for 2 business days.