Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

510 adapter
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/12/2022 3:11:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SpacemanSpiff
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
510 adapter
Is the 510 adapter included?
#2 (permalink)      1/12/2022 3:23:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
It's "built in". You remove (unscrew) the bottom, revealing a 510 threading.
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      1/12/2022 4:50:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jonan69
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 189
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos58
The airflow pin is a bit long and the threads don’t catch on any mod except a hybrid mech. The middle barrel was stuck on mine and it stunk of machine oil. The Vape is good and airflow for days, even with the smaller pin. Over all if they fix the pin being long, it’s really good
#4 (permalink)      1/12/2022 5:45:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
Hmm. I have too many mods, so I haven't yet had the issue you describe...but above all, IF you absolutely HAVE TO dry fire on a direct battery contact. please be ultra careful and aware: I know you know this, but even a small almost invisible strand of cut-off wire can REALLY cause a short and fuck up your battery, AT BEST, lol.

Yep, Protocol's a good one, I really enjoy the easy build deck...much like the Bridg'D in that regard...I use max airflow and it's definitely the biggest air the Billet has ever given! Nice design, good machining...again, I just got an ultrasonic cleaner for XMAS (first one Ive ever owned), so I didnt experience any odd smells or tastes...I'm sure I washed it all off, lol!

I hope your next mod purchase has a better suited 510 depth! It's a good one!

Edited on 1/12/2022 at 9:25 PM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      1/13/2022 3:42:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jonan69
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 189
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos58
I own about 10 mods with 510’s and with the pin sticking out about 5mm it won’t catch the threads. Did yo purchase one? Maybe mine is defective? But both pins have the same length. I really like it but the orbit is better and the airflow is better
#6 (permalink)      1/13/2022 6:05:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Jonan69 wrote:

I own about 10 mods with 510’s and with the pin sticking out about 5mm it won’t catch the threads. Did yo purchase one? Maybe mine is defective? But both pins have the same length. I really like it but the orbit is better and the airflow is better

Yeah, you obviously got a "longer" pin, or one with less threading it sounds like. Haven't heard anyone else make this complaint, so it could be you just kinda got an anomaly, which happens when cutting tools get dull, or chip, along with lack of QC, which China has never really felt was as important and "make them faster!" lol.

Havant tried the Orbit, and may not bother...i've never liked any Mission Billet products in general. I can't see anything being better than the BP Insider, The Exocet 2, or the Mobb mini, honestly.

#7 (permalink)      2/6/2022 11:01:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deb22
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 125
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos33
+1 details
Good info ... Carrion knows his/her shit... Bought exo on his recco. (And a few others) and love it.. Don't have a BB but use them all in Sups and now my pulse aio.. My newest one is the Link'd
and it works flawlessly in the pulse. Also the atom was ordered with it but they sent the wrong one so not sure how that works. Might try the "dope" next.