Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

anyone had one of these ship yet?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/20/2021 4:39:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 468
  • Reviews 123
  • Kudos243
+3 details
Macro wrote:

there is one thing i am a little confused onI'm new to this boro style but don't most of these boro style tanks especially the RBA sections suppose to come with a 510 adapter so you can glow your coils?iv had a look through the kit and i don't see a way you could do that is there an adapter you could buy?

And it’s now available here at FT :-)
SKU 9748026

#22 (permalink)      12/29/2021 6:44:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Macro
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos99
+2 details
for anyone playing at home

mine arrived here about 30 mins a go took from the 21st which was the date the tracking worked ( ordered on the 16th) and it arrived today the 30th

that is not a bad shipping time considering there has been Christmas and a bunch of public holidays thrown in there

first impression of it are really good, flavour is very good for such a tiny little tank

device feels heavier than i imagined with it being plastic its quite weighty once everything is inside, feels solid

so far so good very easy to put together and got it all working in about 10 minutes
#23 (permalink)      1/19/2022 10:20:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deb22
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 125
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos33
+1 details
My Pulse Aio finally arrived.. My late
Christmas present from my wife..
Major pro is the batt life. I own dot
Aios and Supboxes so was excited for this. My bridges for my Sups all fit the pulse so far and work great. Just don't crank the nut at top or you'll get stress cracks.. just adjust the screw under boro. I've seen the cracks from others .. Luckily I've been mindful of that when I rebuild. Only con I have is the dt.. Love the Teflon not the color.
I love white on certain colors .. But on the blue makes it look cheap. And the Orings on the boro... the top just falls off.. But if you put the whole thing together and screw it down in the mod it's all good. VV is sending out better Orings. I do want to pu the clear and blk. Really loving this mod!
#24 (permalink)      1/19/2022 10:35:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2555
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2755
deb22 wrote:

My Pulse Aio finally arrived.. My late
Christmas present from my wife..
Major pro is the batt life. I own dot
Aios and Supboxes so was excited for this. My bridges for my Sups all fit the pulse so far and work great. Just don't crank the nut at top or you'll get stress cracks.. just adjust the screw under boro. I've seen the cracks from others .. Luckily I've been mindful of that when I rebuild. Only con I have is the dt.. Love the Teflon not the color.
I love white on certain colors .. But on the blue makes it look cheap. And the Orings on the boro... the top just falls off.. But if you put the whole thing together and screw it down in the mod it's all good. VV is sending out better Orings. I do want to pu the clear and blk. Really loving this mod!

ME TOO, I have all the extras, the power button plates that u can buy can be a little finicky...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”