Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
10-pack

these should be banned
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/10/2021 12:40:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2842
EternalSpline wrote:

"Dead Rabbit V3 doesn't seem so bad now, does it?"

Is that a jab intended for me? Don't be cute with it.

...And just WHY would that be specifically about you? You may be referring to your meltdown on that product thread, sure, but you were never on topic, and came only to make personal attacks.

You were there upset about my rejection of you previously, and that new guy was angry because I think taking Ivermectin is foolish, and said as much to Yoshy, who IS an idiot(don't care what ANYONE thinks on that topic - he's foolish, biased, and potentially dangerous to the uninitiated.)

Please try to stay on topic, relatively, and move on. I have done nothing you yourself haven't done - except I come here with the intention of helping others. (not stalking)

Please leave this issue alone. It's over. Thank You!

What does he mean when he says words?
#12 (permalink)      11/10/2021 12:50:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4139
This is why I call you Karen4worm. Ill go see you in the other thread and we (meaning me and you) can keep making you look like a stupid little bitch there.
#13 (permalink)      11/10/2021 1:02:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4139
+1 details
I have bad news and good news Karen... The bad news is our old topic is gone! Yup, but don't worry I have a great memory. That isn't even the good news though, I started a post in off topic called Karen4worm! Yes it might take awhile for everyone to get onboard in laughing at you because they won't just be subscribed already. They probably will sub when they see it though. It's off topic you don't need to ruin any more product posts! Great news right!
#14 (permalink)      11/10/2021 3:51:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
EternalSpline wrote:

zarck sounds like you are from a very progressive area. It's tough because with your area it sounds like they handle waste much better then they do in the US, for the most part.

I hope people don't use them here, but I think your right about the banning of things being a bad answer too.

So I am at a loss, I was so onboard with the first post.

In some ways, it's progressive, and in some ways not so much. Lots of smugness taking the focus of the important points.

Like recently we had a lime mine banned (Lime is essential in making concrete). Just went to show that the manufacturing plant in Sweden was very progressive and pretty much had a negative carbon print (Made the world cleaner by manufacturing due to advanced filtering and whatnot). So instead we would have to import concrete from a dirty plant, which makes the world filthier. (And some people think they did a great thing, just doesn't realize that we're on the same planet)

Another stupid thing is that we closed down nuclear reactors and pretty much stopped the research. Result? We had to burn crude oil to keep up with the energy need. As well as import coal energy with emergency funds at some point prior. And also have a long time storage of nuclear waste that with the correct research and upgrades could have been reprocessed again for more energy, and the new waste would need a shorter time to neutralize.

So many politics and lies that really hurt the greater good.

I have full understanding for you taking that point, I had it too before my mind took it a step further. Easy solutions are appealing.

We had an increased tax for plastic bags at stores, both the kind that you put your groceries in and the thin PE? bags for produces. With the motivations that they end up in oceans (although the system here is pretty closed so I doubt any bags really left the country prior to this). Sadly this also affected "plastic" bags made of bio-degradable materials in the same way. So in comes paper bags with a larger carbon print.

What I think is the worst with all this is that there are so many people that thrive to do good things. The result could have been tremendous, but instead, the energy is wasted on something trivial. But get me right, at some point when the big issues have been resolved, the trivial things will be the new big thing. Although I do think a lot of stuff will resolve itself down the line if the big stuff is in order (Do think that if we shared the fundamentals it would propagate). And if the focus of the people wanting to do good was pointed at it, it would soon be done.

I'll end this wall of text with a metaphor. The trivial things are like pruning the tops of a tree with rotten roots. The tree can still be saved by pruning the rotten roots, perhaps you need to prune some shoots as well for recovery. But without addressing the main problem the tree will still die.

#15 (permalink)      11/16/2021 9:58:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
mammoth wrote:

i bet most people just toss them in the bin for landfill once they're dead. it's so wasteful.

Same with tampons

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#16 (permalink)      11/17/2021 12:55:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 4000
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8823
i just toss my empty disposable down on the street...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#17 (permalink)      11/18/2021 5:32:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4888
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4818
Within 100 yards of my front door is 2 discarded disposable ecigs lying in the street. that's 2 more than cigarette ends in the street. Ban the f*ck*rs.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#18 (permalink)      11/18/2021 5:34:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 4000
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8823
MotoBlue wrote:

Within 100 yards of my front door is 2 discarded disposable ecigs lying in the street. that's 2 more than cigarette ends in the street. Ban the f*ck*rs.

im keeping them there for future use...

There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!