Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Hellvape, move on and come up with something new
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:25:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
LOL, when I think of "winning", I think DJ!!! Really, though, you've been more helpful here lately, and that's great.

But your past is Hilarious. Brag about giving another million dollars to charity, you lying turd. lol, hilarious!

A million, or millions I think you said....always had to act like a bigwig, instead of just being honest....

At least brainchilds like ES still admire you, despite you telling him to "man up" and "be a lion" last time he had a public meltdown like this one.

My favorite is you answering Billet questions, despite never owning one, and talking shit at every turn about them - UNTIL they became the new hotness.

...much like those Molicell M50s you tested, I suppose. Just stop talking about gear you don't really have any experience with...pontificating is fine, but giving "stats" like you own something sends a false message that you have first hand experience...that's all.

No hate, just advice. Stay on your newer path, you'll be a bigger man for it. I still love you.
What does he mean when he says words?
#82 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:49:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Studip
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 267
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos253
+4 details
Umm... this is a straight attack on DJ with no cause. Just saying... douche gotta douche.
#83 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:57:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
+3 details
LOL. EternaSpline is not fond of me but even then, the lies made up about him here are untrue.
He's neither fat, bald or without funds.

Give it a rest already.
This was an all out attack on DJ disguised as trying to help the forum.
#84 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:57:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
"Tag someone else in. ;)"

The sound of two hands smacking together as two men pass each other, one well dressed, the other from Florida.
#85 (permalink)      11/5/2021 7:10:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

LOL, when I think of "winning", I think DJ!!! Really, though, you've been more helpful here lately, and that's great.

But your past is Hilarious. Brag about giving another million dollars to charity, you lying turd. lol, hilarious!

A million, or millions I think you said....always had to act like a bigwig, instead of just being honest....

At least brainchilds like ES still admire you, despite you telling him to "man up" and "be a lion" last time he had a public meltdown like this one.

My favorite is you answering Billet questions, despite never owning one, and talking shit at every turn about them - UNTIL they became the new hotness.

...much like those Molicell M50s you tested, I suppose. Just stop talking about gear you don't really have any experience with...pontificating is fine, but giving "stats" like you own something sends a false message that you have first hand experience...that's all.

No hate, just advice. Stay on your newer path, you'll be a bigger man for it. I still love you.

3 mill over 12 years, you can confirm that with my accountant.

Never owned a BB and answering BB questions? lol.

Are Molicells so exclusive that only you can get them and test them against other batteries? How hard is it to test two batteries against each other in two mods? Sorry, I forgot that if you don't see photos it automatically means that person doesn't own the product.

Enroll in self awareness, anger management and interpersonal communication classes as more people are figuring out you're an asshole who has a dummy spit whenever someone doesn't agree with your opinons.

#86 (permalink)      11/5/2021 7:17:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
lol. same ole DJ...

just checking.
#87 (permalink)      11/5/2021 7:18:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Studip wrote:

Umm... this is a straight attack on DJ with no cause. Just saying... douche gotta douche.

....except one page earlier, I guess. Learn to read, lol.

#88 (permalink)      11/5/2021 7:20:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Still.Me wrote:

LOL. EternaSpline is not fond of me but even then, the lies made up about him here are untrue.
He's neither fat, bald or without funds.

Give it a rest already.
This was an all out attack on DJ disguised as trying to help the forum.

nope. Never even mentioned Dj. He posts videos, helps users, etc...

I was referring to people like you, Richy and viking. And analogueman, actually.

#89 (permalink)      11/5/2021 7:34:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
Is it just me or does no one else see how ironic it is that a product called the dead rabbit is currently uniting all the clans of Fasttech against a common enemy?

Like I half expect to see V8 kicking Karen4worms corpse about by the end of the day, while ATL narrates and gives commentary, maybe Javyn can make him a poop emoji tombstone.
#90 (permalink)      11/5/2021 11:12:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2845
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos4549

Starring C4W

Edited on 11/5/2021 at 11:13 AM. Reason:
We can't agree on everything.
#91 (permalink)      11/5/2021 11:42:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
I like it! Though I was a fan of Chuck Connors and The Rifleman,...maybe Gunsmoke, too...

Hell, this threads has gone to shit, might as well discuss westerns.

But, yeah man, I'm used to this by now, but I consider the source... and really, besides new vapers, there's maybe 10 serious vapers that aren't just here to talk shit and/or politics. Most of these cats proved my point about struggling to stay invigorated and fresh, when it comes to vaping. I have struggled too, but that's not why they are here...discussing something intelligently is beyond most of them.

Maybe still mad about the whole "coil wrap" thing, I guess...

....or was it the lipo discussion? IDK man, it's whatever....but I hope others are at least entertained! (i have been!)

It's tough being at the top.(they'll eat that one up!)