Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Hellvape, move on and come up with something new
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      11/4/2021 2:43:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
I am not in the mood to play with you all day Karen4worm.

Hey DJ can I ask you something, how do I move on from winning? Karen4worm told me to move on, but all I can seem to do is annihilate and embarrassed him. Do you know what I should do next to move on from owning him?
#72 (permalink)      11/4/2021 3:03:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Dude, are you so daft that you think I don't know WHAT a waiver is? The idea that I need to sign one to whip your overweight, balding ass is what's funny, and shows you've never been in a fight. Stop embarrassing yourself, and go to off-topic threads if you want to posture on your status as "Head Keyboard Warrior"...that's the rules, so get on topic, or GTFO. You impress no one, and scare even less...(it's the internet, but you CAN act like a human.)

Don't know what a "theepeeel" is, though....you got me there, I suppose. EDITS do work.
What does he mean when he says words?
#73 (permalink)      11/4/2021 4:54:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+3 details
#74 (permalink)      11/4/2021 6:03:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+2 details
So you are telling me the rules and where and how to behave, in what way aren't you a Karen? You are the only one that does not see what you are Karen4worm?

I am fat and bald now? LOL, OK man keep throwing it all out to see if anything will stick. Seems like a great tactic that is working out amazingly for you so far.

So IRL I would never say any of these things to you, but I am the "Head Keyboard Warrior"? Please get a grip Karen4worm. Come to Florida, don't come to Florida, I can smell your pussy from here. It's not like your going to grow a set of balls when and if you do come. What could I look forward to a drive to Jacksonville to see you hop back in your truck and run for it? Sounds fun.

I am sure you annoy plenty of people where you live, keep being yourself.
#75 (permalink)      11/4/2021 6:31:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Now that I know this whole act is a chance for you to finally maybe make a friend, it's all worth it. Thanks for ruining a product thread.
#76 (permalink)      11/4/2021 6:54:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Now that I know this whole act is a chance for you to finally maybe make a friend, it's all worth it. Thanks for ruining a product thread.

Sorry, but post #17 was where it went south... and go figure, it was your post...

I took the bait and then it all followed, so sure I'm a bit responsible as well.

#77 (permalink)      11/4/2021 7:10:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
nope. It just means you were a judgemental, biased person all along, waiting to show your true self. Any long time vaper, and especially long time member here, knows it's the truth. Hell, denying it now, after all this only confirms it.

Get a squonk, get a Billet....whatever. Re-ignite your passion for vaping - or, is that not why you showed up a couple weeks back?

Don't care for an answer, you lost all relevance when you proved yourself a dishonest troll.

You two lovebirds can literally go fuck yourselves. Have at it, but you won't get a response from me, you two weasels.

Edited on 11/4/2021 at 7:11 PM. Reason:
#78 (permalink)      11/4/2021 7:53:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

nope. It just means you were a judgemental, biased person all along, waiting to show your true self. Any long time vaper, and especially long time member here, knows it's the truth. Hell, denying it now, after all this only confirms it.Get a squonk, get a Billet....whatever. Re-ignite your passion for vaping - or, is that not why you showed up a couple weeks back?Don't care for an answer, you lost all relevance when you proved yourself a dishonest troll.You two lovebirds can literally go fuck yourselves. Have at it, but you won't get a response from me, you two weasels.

Of course, I have read too many of your previous posts, so I should have known better (weasels are smart animals you know).

I returned since it again became a possibility to do private business with china since the EU pre-paying taxes option became a possibility. Sweden was one of the first to start adding crazy fees for private china imports, long before the rest of Europe.

So it finally reached home, unfortunately, no one was there... But I'm glad to reciprocate the favor to you and this will be my last response to you as well.

#79 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:04:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
EternalSpline wrote:

I am not in the mood to play with you all day Karen4worm.

Hey DJ can I ask you something, how do I move on from winning? Karen4worm told me to move on, but all I can seem to do is annihilate and embarrassed him. Do you know what I should do next to move on from owning him?

Tag someone else in. ;)

#80 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:16:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Apparently the V3 barrel and airflow cap are compatible with the V2/V2 SE.

The rounded posts reduce turbulence and make it easier to get your clippers in and cut your coil legs. In other words marketing spiel given to YT reviewers in emails to repeat during their review.
#81 (permalink)      11/5/2021 6:25:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
LOL, when I think of "winning", I think DJ!!! Really, though, you've been more helpful here lately, and that's great.

But your past is Hilarious. Brag about giving another million dollars to charity, you lying turd. lol, hilarious!

A million, or millions I think you said....always had to act like a bigwig, instead of just being honest....

At least brainchilds like ES still admire you, despite you telling him to "man up" and "be a lion" last time he had a public meltdown like this one.

My favorite is you answering Billet questions, despite never owning one, and talking shit at every turn about them - UNTIL they became the new hotness.

...much like those Molicell M50s you tested, I suppose. Just stop talking about gear you don't really have any experience with...pontificating is fine, but giving "stats" like you own something sends a false message that you have first hand experience...that's all.

No hate, just advice. Stay on your newer path, you'll be a bigger man for it. I still love you.