Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Hellvape, move on and come up with something new
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      11/2/2021 6:21:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
to long didn't read
#32 (permalink)      11/2/2021 7:51:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I know what you said, but it's not what you meant. In context you used "buying into" as simply "purchasing", not "buying into" some abstract thought or idea

Well, it's not an abstract idea, it's just marketing that makes fanboys these days. I would say that is pretty tangible.

Although my context did include both, even if I personally thought it was more on the "to believe in something completely" (or to buy without questioning) part of the spectrum. But what do I know, English is not my first language =) (And my reading skills are more on the reading manuals than conversing with people side)

#33 (permalink)      11/3/2021 1:11:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
EternalSpline wrote:

to long didn't read

Liar. And, it's "too", not "to".

What does he mean when he says words?
#34 (permalink)      11/3/2021 1:34:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
zarck wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
I know what you said, but it's not what you meant. In context you used "buying into" as simply "purchasing", not "buying into" some abstract thought or idea

Well, it's not an abstract idea, it's just marketing that makes fanboys these days. I would say that is pretty tangible.

Although my context did include both, even if I personally thought it was more on the "to believe in something completely" (or to buy without questioning) part of the spectrum. But what do I know, English is not my first language =) (And my reading skills are more on the reading manuals than conversing with people side)

Nope, English is just fine, just a misunderstanding. But, when in doubt, I'll be the one supporting vaping, not drama, lol.
It kinda worked out perfectly, timing wise, that someone would come along to prove the point I was trying to make...almost like I knew that would happen...

But anyway, back to the subject. I am in a lot of groups where the most fiendish, rabid vape fans exist, and even those guys don't prescribe to being "consumer zombies", in my opinion. They are like many hobbyists all over the world - they buy what appeals to them, as vaping really has no heavy advertising system to coerce people to buy...despite your analogy ringing true in almost every more mainstream, non drug-involving hobbies. We have to actively seek out gear unless we want to be stuck with a Dead Rabbit, so that's what I do.

And I have a great time doing it! I just wish others could re-inspire the passion they once had (like when a fresh faced noob, pouring over YT videos and Websites)...for me, the biggest issue is lack of interesting gear in my chosen vape niche, squonking, so I have no choice but to seek out alternates to Chinese products. When there are no new products coming out in a couple years, those balking at my words now will understand. I do truly believe that tanks and pods tend to make vaping less interactive, which does cause stagnation or boredom sometimes in some people...builders tend to last longer as serious hobbyists, as our private groups are constantly full, not sparsely populated like this forum, for instance...I'm trying to change that, and it would be nice for some others to join in to help! there are a great core group of longtime vapers here at FT, but we need to grow.

We will never grow if people are horrified at the release of a very good, respectable entry-level squonk/drip RDA...I mean, why are those people even here? Many will love this V3 as their first RDA, IF it's available, lol.

#35 (permalink)      11/3/2021 6:36:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:
to long didn't read

Karen calm down, it's OK no one cares

#36 (permalink)      11/3/2021 7:12:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Studip
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 267
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos253
+2 details
Careful... She's gonna tell you it's "okay", not "OK"
#37 (permalink)      11/3/2021 7:30:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
Studip wrote:

No. He's done.

Shame such a self-perceived genius can't grasp English, though! EEternalSpline wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
EternalSpline wrote:
to long didn't read

Karen calm down, it's OK no one cares

Are you no one? (probably) Because you jumped in the middle of a good conversation, just to scream hateful stupidity, and add nothing to this site. Even worse, because you were SO eager to be hateful to someone you don't know, you missed the actual context of the conversation, which I bet NO ONE disagrees with, especially after your little episode last night.

Grow up! Remember when you were trying to "help" me? Take your own advice! If you like the DR3 so much, buy one- they are still available in the US, and even the most financially challenged can scrape up 30.00.

Then, do the forum a solid, and review your experience.

#38 (permalink)      11/3/2021 7:53:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos280
Studip wrote:

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#39 (permalink)      11/3/2021 8:07:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
+1 details
"Some people here are just "hanging around", despite losing (or never having) their interest in vaping."

Who jumped in the middle of the conversation making it not about the product again?

Your short term memory is so shot, you just make up your reality as you go along. That sounds fun! It's annoying in a conversation though.

I am not eager to be hateful to someone I don't know, I am eager to call out someone being a little Karen trying to instigate BS.

"I think most of what he is saying is trying to get DJ the OP to argue with him, and it's not working. What a fucking Karen."

Now your mad about it, and the more I talk to you, the more you will go back and edit your posts, and attempt to throw damn near any accusation to see what if anything you can get to stick? Or ask me to tell you answers to your make believe reality where anyone is interested in you, and/or your special?

Just go fucking run off and cry about being called out on your BS and stop wasting my time. Or be a man and own up to the things you do, and stop being a Karen all the time on here.

I don't want or need to play the dumb BS games that trying to speak to you on a one on one level turns into. The reality is your not a 1. Your an adult by age, not by intelligence or maturity individual.

Let me guess you didn't read this? Please weasel away yet again, because as mentioned it is far better than actually trying to have a real conversation with you.
#40 (permalink)      11/3/2021 8:21:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos280
Ahhhh, anyone notice ... 5 out of 8 are already DISCONTINUED.
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#41 (permalink)      11/3/2021 10:19:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
What the f is eternal whining about now? Get a life, dude...you only showed up to be a troll, or a "Karen", as you say.

Calling me a Karen just shows that you don't even know what a "Karen" is: In this situation, it's you.

NO ONE was arguing, clearly, about anything, until your jealousy and bad judgement got the best of you.

You don't do anything for this Forum, so don't kid yourself. I won't miss you, as I had you pegged for an older, adult male, not what you've become lately.

Being under-funded is no reason to get mad at someone who makes a decent living and enjoys their hobby...IF you have an actual REAL issue about the discussion we were having, it's long past time for you to put up, or shut up.

...And no, I didn't actually read your last post. i stopped after the first sentence. I think you have a premade, standard response...whining about my existence, which will get you no where. If you want to imagine fake narratives, do it somewhere else....go back and read, no one was arguing, you were just projecting your desires.

Edited on 11/3/2021 at 10:20 AM. Reason: