Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Hellvape, move on and come up with something new
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/2/2021 9:10:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
Gigirat67 wrote:

« The real problem is the users that have lost their passion as a "vape hobbyist"....which of course is fine- even "normal" to some degree - but this forum is about love of vaping, not constant beratement. « 

That’s only one of the real problems.
Another real problem is not much innovative designs... it’s the way traditional industries operate : when nothing new to offer make something old look new. Is it a legitimate point to make ? Yes it is.

It doesn’t mean you are wrong, it’s just that you look at it from a very narrow perspective. But that’s ok we all do that one way or the other.
And you are correct about all the aggressive trolling that goes on but that’s another subject altogether

No, you are right. I only gave one reason, as I don't have all day, lol. It kind of seems you and the previous poster are mixing in "buying habits" to the conversation, which I feel is inconsequential...many vapers don't buy lots of products, yet refrain from bitching about obvious "mainstream" products and bad-mouthing anything they don't own...I think in 2 to 3 years, the products coming out will be so sparce, there will be no choice but to "not buy stuff"

What does he mean when he says words?
#22 (permalink)      11/2/2021 9:36:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 658
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos555
The original is now over four years old and there are millions of new vapers.

This is a V3 - it doesn't make any claims to have any innovation, just minor improvements to the original design.

Anyone who started vaping in the last 2 or 3 years, or any vaper who has decided to try rebuildables rather than stock coils simply can't find, or doesn't want an original (it could mean nothing to them) and most vape stores desire to stock their displays with new product.

Hobbyist vapers sometimes have a tendency to forget they are a tiny percentage of the customer base, and although they probably have shelves full of vape gear and tend to look for innovation in their purchases, many couldn't give a fuck and just want something that gives decent flavour and is easy to build.

It makes commercial sense for mainstream manufacturers to revise previously successful products.

No I won't be buying one - I already have shelves full of side airflow drippers.
#23 (permalink)      11/2/2021 9:58:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
It seems many may not be buying one - Element Vape says all out-of-stock colors are discontinued already. Maybe it's a simple manufacturing snafu, maybe it's a "contract"(LOL) issue with Heathen, the creator. Maybe they have chosen to remove some less popular colors only - and standard colors will remain. But it does appear that many vandors have it listed as discontinued - throughout the world.

Meh, everybody knows 22mm rdas are the only way to go! Well, unless you drip - in which case a dainty 22mm single coil will have you dripping more than a faucet!
#24 (permalink)      11/2/2021 1:48:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

It kind of seems you and the previous poster are mixing in "buying habits" to the conversation.

Perhaps I missed something, but this is Fasttech forum for consumers of all Fasttech things, right?

The "buying into" is not so much about buying habits, but more about the fanboyism about certain things...

And there are always generalizations, I can only speak from my own experience.

carrion4worm wrote:

I bet you have read a post or two from some of them.

Yes, think most have been yours =)

#25 (permalink)      11/2/2021 3:15:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
zarck wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
It kind of seems you and the previous poster are mixing in "buying habits" to the conversation.

Perhaps I missed something, but this is Fasttech forum for consumers of all Fasttech things, right?

The "buying into" is not so much about buying habits, but more about the fanboyism about certain things...

And there are always generalizations, I can only speak from my own experience.

carrion4worm wrote:
I bet you have read a post or two from some of them.

Yes, think most have been yours =)

I don't see how you tie "passion" to 'buying habits", but whatever, I did say you could call it what you want! Don't know what your "buying into' reference means, that wasn't in anyone's convo, from what I read...

There's no conspiracy, people do something long enough and they lose passion. Some deal with it better than others, obviously. Just because a person doesn't buy all new gear every other month doesn't mean they don't love, and understand vaping, and vapers. That's the correlation you missed, before you went on to respond.

As far as the other reason given (for making tired threads about devices/reviewers/people you don't like, which has always been what I was talking about)...which was "no innovation"/"new designs", it's a valid complaint, but I really don't see any innovation happening in rdas, rtas, or the like, because there's not much left to do, honestly...

In atties, looks, airflow. coil trapping, size, etc are all different, but similar....there's not many combinations that haven't been tried. Mods could be varied, but size dictates how much can be done, and I'll repeat myself from page 1: Size does Matter. I personally feel that squonking still has many possibilities/ mod -wise, with bottle systems being a place where innovation could still occur, much like Boro-holding devices still have a few untested options...side by sides are approaching that "tried it all" point currently.

But, if anyone has any ideas, get in touch!

Edited on 11/2/2021 at 3:22 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      11/2/2021 3:52:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zarck
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 209
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos128
carrion4worm wrote:

Don't know what your "buying into' reference means, that wasn't in anyone's convo, from what I read...

Think we hit the nail on the head with that. As that was just what I wrote in my first response to you here.

#27 (permalink)      11/2/2021 4:30:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
+4 details
zarck my only guess is that carrion4worm is just high all the time, it's not new that he doesn't remember any of the conversation he is in the middle of. It's best just to let him piddle what ever nonsense he's got and ignore him.

I think most of what he is saying is trying to get DJ the OP to argue with him, and it's not working. What a fucking Karen.
#28 (permalink)      11/2/2021 5:12:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
Speaking of butt-hurt, jealous people (and FAKE as shit above all)...

If you can't find something on-topic, go back to bed. This is where I ask you what exactly I've said that "offends" you so much?

...And please DO NOT bring anyone else into this...this is your M.O., like with your Sillyka white knighting. This is all about YOU being jealous that you aren't me, so just go back to bed.

Nobody wants your sad-sack opinion.
#29 (permalink)      11/2/2021 5:23:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
zarck wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Don't know what your "buying into' reference means, that wasn't in anyone's convo, from what I read...

Think we hit the nail on the head with that. As that was just what I wrote in my first response to you here.

Now, to you. I apologize for that nonsense. Perhaps you don't take this seriously either - if so, simply not replying would be sufficient, but since you did I'll continue:

I know what you said, but it's not what you meant. In context you used "buying into" as simply "purchasing", not "buying into" some abstract thought or idea, or conspiracy, as I used it.

That changes nothing in the conversation, which appears to be a case of you thinking one thing, while I meant something else. I clarified already above that I refer to people like Eternal Whine, that instead of adding to the convo, can't think of a single thing to say except childish insults. Big man. Small dick.

Anyway, I thought we had a good discussion. Sorry if you feel different (hope not, though)

Edited on 11/2/2021 at 5:24 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      11/2/2021 6:02:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 386
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos280
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

This forum is full of people that don't care as much as time moves on - Some people here are just "hanging around", despite losing (or never having) their interest in vaping.

No no ...

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#31 (permalink)      11/2/2021 6:21:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
to long didn't read