Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Hellvape, move on and come up with something new
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      11/5/2021 11:42:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
I like it! Though I was a fan of Chuck Connors and The Rifleman,...maybe Gunsmoke, too...

Hell, this threads has gone to shit, might as well discuss westerns.

But, yeah man, I'm used to this by now, but I consider the source... and really, besides new vapers, there's maybe 10 serious vapers that aren't just here to talk shit and/or politics. Most of these cats proved my point about struggling to stay invigorated and fresh, when it comes to vaping. I have struggled too, but that's not why they are here...discussing something intelligently is beyond most of them.

Maybe still mad about the whole "coil wrap" thing, I guess...

....or was it the lipo discussion? IDK man, it's whatever....but I hope others are at least entertained! (i have been!)

It's tough being at the top.(they'll eat that one up!)
What does he mean when he says words?
#92 (permalink)      11/5/2021 12:18:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
+2 details
Do you ever think it is none of the stuff you mentioned? I get that you think we are all just here fighting to stay hyped up about vaping, but do you ever think that it is not that, and we are all happy with our vaping journey for the most part?

Or your thing about the wraps, and the lipo, do you ever think it is not that?

All fighting aside, I am just curious, no tactics just attempting to talk to you as another adult male.
#93 (permalink)      11/5/2021 1:34:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4707
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2835
shhh. You've said enough. i can't control anyone else's feelings. I know the power of jealousy/hate, you need to deal with itn on your own.

Sorry life left you wanting...but stalking me will make it no better. Again, for the third time in as many days, MOVE THE FUCK ON.
What does he mean when he says words?
#94 (permalink)      11/5/2021 3:12:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
+2 details
I really was just attempting to get through to you on an adult level.

What's up with the jealousy thing? That is like something a mom tells a little kid to make him feel better.

Jealousy has never been an issue for me as a child or as an adult, and not for anyone I know for that matter. Do you really feel like jealousy is a big issue for you in your life?

Just to ease your fragile mind, I have a very good life, and I have worked hard, but also been fortunate. So I am not jealous of you.

What is it you think I know about you to be jealous of? Do you own a Yacht that has a private chef and full crew? Do you have a private jet? Do you even fly private through a club? Do you own a fleet of amazing vehicles? If you did I would be happy for you, not jealous.

Really the idea of being jealous of a welder (right your a welder?) is kind of absurd. I mean if I could bring myself to be jealous of you imagine how I would feel about the garbage man that comes and hauls my trash away.

As far as hate, no thanks I try to keep hate out of my life. "Hate is like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die". Not sure where that quote comes from, but I find it to be very fitting of living a life full of hate.

I figured I would elaborate for you, as this throwing things at the wall thing is starting to sound a bit like your stuck on repeat.

As for moving on, I will do as I wish thank you.
#95 (permalink)      11/5/2021 3:40:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 459
  • Reviews 123
  • Kudos231
https://worstwriter.com/2017/11/12/the-confusion-of-roadkill-mighty-mouse-and-who-is-in-my-dungeon-or-who-will-survive-my-neighbors-dogs-wrath/road-kill-rabbit/
#96 (permalink)      11/5/2021 3:48:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4102
Gigirat67, I am afraid to ask what the link is for, but what is the link for? Is that your writing?