Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
25-pack

Are V.V coils any good? Why 6 wraps?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#321 (permalink)      8/13/2021 1:39:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
+1 details
fucking idiot of the year. Just dense at levels unseen before. excellent analogy by Vic.

How about this, Crispy...

no more questions. You can't read well, possibly...

you can't glean context, definitely.

If i stated something that confused you, im not surprised, lol, but I am not aware of any confusion, except yours.
What does he mean when he says words?
#322 (permalink)      8/13/2021 3:11:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
"Watts vs Ohms vs Volts vs Battery Life"

Or ...

Why Mesh Vaping Equals Longer Battery Life

PART I

I don't really care that the origin of this thread was in a different ballpark than the one in which we now find ourselves (so goes the nature of discussion) ... this isn't a classroom where one is expected to ask questions and receive answers relegated to the title of the class at hand. For example ... ya wouldn't ask your math teacher "what year did Columbus sail the ocean blue, was it 1492 ... or was it 1862" ??? Nor would you ask your gym coach "which key is Middle C on a piano" ??? This is an open forum ... not too far removed from a dinner party, where a conversation might start out about
"how cute are kittens" ??? Find its way to "who likes single malt scotch" ??? And eventually snake it's way to "Did You Fuck My Wife ... YOU FUCKED MY WIFE" !!!
I find it just as astonishing, as I'm sure do many of you, that this thread didn't come to an end on page 1 (Hell, I didn't chime in until page 17) ... but as I mentioned earlier,
"so goes the nature of discussion".

That being said, let's move on.

Edited on 8/13/2021 at 9:43 PM. Reason: Refinements ...
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#323 (permalink)      8/13/2021 3:16:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
"Watts vs Ohms vs Volts vs Battery Life"

Or ...

Why Mesh Vaping Equals Longer Battery Life

PART II

Pretend you're driving down a long, straight, level road ... with no other cars on the road, and no wind coming in from any direction (or other weatherly factors, manmade or otherwise etc etc).

The "set wattage" will be represented by "miles per hour".

The "ohms" will be represented by "Honda versus Hummer".
(or, the fuel efficiency of the car you're driving)

The "volts/battery drain" will be represented by "miles per gallon".

The "battery mAh" will be represented by "the gas tanks".
(both cars haveing the same size 10 gallon tanks)

How fast your car goes from 0 to 60, will be of LITTLE to NO significance in this equation ... as in whether or not your coils are "dry", or "wicked & juiced".

This formula's sole purpose, is to gauge how far a person can drive two various different types of cars, at a set speed, before running out of gas ... in direct relation to how long can a person vape, at a set wattage, with various different ohmed coils, before needing to change the batteries.

So ...

Set Wattage = Miles Per Hour
Ohms = Honda versus Hummer
Volts/Battery Drain = Miles Per Gallon
Battery mAh = 10 gallon gas tank

Look ... I don't know the exact miles per gallon traveling at highway speeds of a Honda or a Hummer, or the size of the gas tanks these two competing cars come with ... it doesn't matter. All that "does" matter ... is that in "this" analogy, both cars have the same size gas tank, and that we can all agree ... that the Honda and the Hummer, will NOT share in common their respective MPG expectives.

Okay ???

Going 60 miles per hour (set wattage), a Honda (ohms), getting 20 miles per gallon (volts/battery drain), with a 10 gallon gas tank (battery mAh) ... will take 1/3 of an hour (20 minutes) to travel 20 miles = 1 gallon every 20 minutes, or 3 gallons consumed every hour, now at 60 miles of distance every hour ... you should make it somewhere in the general neighborhood of 200 miles, at which time, it should most likely run out of gas.

Whereas ...

Going 60 miles per hour (set wattage), a Hummer (ohms), getting 10 miles per gallon (volts/battery drain), with a 10 gallon gas tank (battery mAh) ... will take 1/6 of an hour (10 minutes) to travel 10 miles = 1 gallon every 10 minutes, or 6 gallons consumed every hour, now at 60 miles of distance every hour ... you should make it somewhere in the general neighborhood of 100 miles, at which time, it should most likely run out of gas.

Now remember ... Your "MPG" will be influenced by what kind of car you're driving, and the speed at which you're cruising along ... the two are tied at the hip.

Your 3000 mAh Battery and how soon it needs to be recharged ... is DICTATED by the joint requirements of the Ohms & Set Wattage . The voltage output should be considered a "slave", and forever chained to the demands of it's Master ... the set wattage of the mod, and the ohms of the build in the atomizer that rides upon it.

BOOM !!!

Edited on 8/14/2021 at 2:43 AM. Reason: Ooopps ...
#324 (permalink)      8/13/2021 10:39:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos280
+1 details
All of your last post's claims fall to the ground the moment you want any warmth in your vape, Vic - you have to crank up the power high which kills battery life AND you play Russian roulette with dry hits.

With ordinary coils you can simply use a narrower gauge, higher ohm build, reduce the airflow a little and get battery life. good flavour AND heat,

Once you can build a small flavour single coil RDA, MTL tank, build for a series deck or a build on a series mech with mesh that isn't fucking huge your argument will have mileage (except for the low temperature vape). At the moment mesh simply suits YOUR preferences - it is good in the right applications, but it has few applications. In stock coil tanks it beats practically everything else - but there are many people who build that don't give a rat's arse about Stock coils or mesh rebuildables, for all the reasons you cannot acknowledge.
#325 (permalink)      8/13/2021 1:43:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:
all the shit that's "not" in boldface

All of your last post's claims fall to the ground the moment you want any warmth in your vape

Brace yourself ... I've already spoken to one of My exes, "Lizzy" (your Queen). I was tryin' to tell Her about your "Romance with Warmth", but the whole time, all "She" wanted to talk about was My Roast Leprechaun Stew ... She really does have rather simple tastes for someone of "Her" standing. After much back & forth, finally I agreed ... You Shoot It / I'll Cook It, and then I steered the conversation to focus on you and your "Romance with Warmth". I asked Her if She couldn't just anoint you with some kind of Royal Title, I don't know ... Earl or Prince or some shit, just so long as it ended with "of Warmth". That's when She just Stared at Me ... Wide-Eyed, Frozen ... Mouth Agape, I thought to Myself "the Fuck did I say", I thought She was having a bleedin' Heart Attack !!! Then PANIC sets in, and just as I'm gettin' ready to pull that Fancy Rope, or Clap My Hands (I didn't see that little silver bell anywhere), or whatever you're supposed to do to summon a Royal Slave ... She lets out the loudest Hog Snort I've ever heard and squeals "Baron Von Bullshit, more likely" !!! We both fell over and rolled around on the floor, absolutely Hysterical, teacups and statues smashing all around us, aaaaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ... We couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 or 10 minutes.

That Lizzy, I tell ya ...

Edited on 8/13/2021 at 8:44 PM. Reason: Aesthetics ...
#326 (permalink)      8/13/2021 3:00:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos280
Leprechauns/Queen? - so you don't realise Eire isn't part of the UK? It is fairly close though so you know more about the UK than vaping.

Impressive.
#327 (permalink)      8/13/2021 3:10:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos280
carrion4worm wrote:

fucking idiot of the year. Just dense at levels unseen before. excellent analogy by Vic.

How about this, Crispy...

no more questions. You can't read well, possibly...

you can't glean context, definitely.

If i stated something that confused you, im not surprised, lol, but I am not aware of any confusion, except yours.

That one thing that could compensate for your delusions is your belief you don't constantly talk shit carrion. Whenever you try to convert the information you firmly believe you have in your head into text - it mysteriously turns from English into a language that resembles Cow tipper.

But keep on talking shit - it's your sole purpose in life.

#328 (permalink)      8/13/2021 6:32:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

Leprechauns/Queen? - so you don't realise Eire isn't part of the UK? It is fairly close though so you know more about the UK than vaping.

Impressive.

I Fucking know that Eire is Druid for Ireland ... and I never said that She'd find one in Her own Damned backyard, tosser ... or for that matter, in or around Balmoral Castle !!! I never said Leprechauns hailed from Newcastle (save it ... I've been to Balmoral Castle on more than one occasion, and I know exactly where it's located), all I said was ... "You Shoot It / I'll Cook It" ... "where" She nabs the little prick, well that's on Her. The only thing "I" care about (as She well knows) is that it's FRESH. It's GOT to be FRESH ... Stale Leprechaun makes for one Piss-Poor Roast ... and an even Poorer "Roast Leprechaun Stew". Ha huh ... We might as well come over and let "you" cook for Us !!!

Aaaaaaaaahhh hahahahaha, wouldn't "that" be a laugh aaaaaahhh hahahahaha ... haha, haha, hahahaha. Ya know what ??? I should ask Her ... Yo Lizzy Baby, what say, hahaha, what say, phssst ... what say Me'n'Yous get high ... phssst ... what say Me'n'Yous get high and get old Chauncey over there, fhaaawk, look at him ... can he even drive ??? Fuck It, that's his job, innit. what say Me'n'Yous get high and have Chauncey roll Us on over to Baron Von Bullshit's crib for an afternoon nibble.
You know, just for Shits & Giggles ... I mean how bad could it be ???
You "made" him a Royal (you're welcome).

Ya know, She might go for it. One can never tell with Her ... We were sharing a bowl of pigeon chili at this Chalet in Switzerland, when She reaches over and taps My nose and says "Let's go scuba diving and shoot underwater skyrockets at jellyfish", She's just a Wacky kind of Gal that way. Ya never really know with Her. But I'd start readin' up on Her favorite treats, if I were you (which thank Odin, I'm not), and start gettin' ready for the Big Day, should it ever come (Valhalla forbid) ... ya don'ts wanna be losin' that Barony now do ya ...

Edited on 8/13/2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Aesthetics ...
#329 (permalink)      8/13/2021 7:25:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11674
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17969
+1 details
Has become the most idiotic thread on this forum in years.

Time to pack it in.
#330 (permalink)      8/13/2021 9:22:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Has become the most idiotic thread on this forum in years.

ThankYouVeryMuch ...

Time to pack it in.

I think NOT,
it looks like there's still some marrow left in them bones.
And, there's nothin' like ...

Edited on 8/13/2021 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Aesthetics ...