Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
25-pack

Are V.V coils any good? Why 6 wraps?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#301 (permalink)      8/10/2021 7:27:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

VicViking wrote:

I use boldface, because I'm a tad bit blind ... and I like to SEE what I write.

Crispycritters wrote:

Well you mysteriously manage to see well enough to read what everyone else writes...

If you can't see what your writing - buy a fucking magnifying glass and stop shouting Blinky.

What are you still doing here ... I thought I told you to go fuck your mother !!!

Edited on 8/10/2021 at 7:35 PM. Reason: Aesthetics ...
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#302 (permalink)      8/10/2021 8:22:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos280
+1 details
VicViking wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:VicViking wrote:I use boldface, because I'm a tad bit blind ... and I like to SEE what I write.Crispycritters wrote:Well you mysteriously manage to see well enough to read what everyone else writes...If you can't see what your writing - buy a fucking magnifying glass and stop shouting Blinky.What are you still doing here ... I thought I told you to go fuck your mother !!!

I wouldn't know what you told me to do Victoria, who really listens to some blinky twat that shouts all the time. Point and laugh maybe, listen? Not so much

#303 (permalink)      8/11/2021 2:47:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

I wouldn't know what you told me to do Victoria, who really listens to some blinky twat that shouts all the time. Point and laugh maybe, listen? Not so much

What are you ... some twelve year old schoolgirl, that unexpectedly just got her first period while wearing your white leotards and giveing a ballet performance to the whole school ??? Just how fragile is your temperament, that you equate bold-faced type, and words written out in all capital letters ... the same thing as yelling and screaming ???

How could I yell and scream at anyone (or in your case, anything), after having My vocal cords removed ... due to injuries sustained in a tragic lawn mower accident ???

Do I appear to you, someone that follows the guidelines set forth by individuals whose parents would tell them (while in their childhood, and having just misbehaved), whose parents would say to their sniveling little bastards, "I want you to go in your room, and think of a consequence for what you have just done" ... do you really imagine a world in which "I" would ever bow down and take heed to your lily-livered solicitations ??? Well, do ya ... PUNK !!! When I acted like a little fucker ... I was spanked, Good & Proper, with a folded over belt, on the palms of my outstretched hands (for misdemeanors) ... and bare-assed (for the more serious offenses).

Don't you come at Me with your namby-pamby snowflake bylaws, ya fuckin' meaninglessness pink champagne flute ... go out and find a GOD Damned wind turbine to protest, and let me no longer suffer your senseless sensitivities.

I'M DONE WITH YOU !!! There ... that was shouting. You make Trump look like Einstein, and as much as I enjoy pushing a cripple down the stairs ... I am growing weary from the folly of it all. To that end ... for the next five years, I will cease to engage with your Cockney Rejective Ways. Hold on, scratch that ... make that five hours. Okay ... for the next five hours, I will cease to engage with your Moronic Drivle.

Yeah, I can live with that.

Edited on 8/11/2021 at 5:46 AM. Reason: Refinements ...
#304 (permalink)      8/11/2021 5:09:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 553
  • Reviews 66
  • Kudos399
+1 details
I think that this thread has reached it's end..
It's all very well having disagreements with other posters, but it reaches a point where it's just slagging off and trolling others just for the sake of it.
There has been no usable data or information on this thread for the last three or four pages, just ego's getting bruised by trolls.

I'm outa here.....
www.blackhacks.website
#305 (permalink)      8/11/2021 5:37:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
blackhack wrote:

I think that this thread has reached it's end..
It's all very well having disagreements with other posters, but it reaches a point where it's just slagging off and trolling others just for the sake of it.
There has been no usable data or information on this thread for the last three or four pages, just ego's getting bruised by trolls.

I'm outa here.....

Ooohh, so sorry to hear that ... I have a real meat & potatoes analogy coming up (it's actually automotive) that'll explain My "longer battery life with mesh declarations" with such clarity, that even a comatose monkey would understand.

Edited on 8/11/2021 at 5:42 AM. Reason: Refinements ...
#306 (permalink)      8/11/2021 7:04:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos280
VicViking wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:I wouldn't know what you told me to do Victoria, who really listens to some blinky twat that shouts all the time. Point and laugh maybe, listen? Not so muchWhat are you ... some twelve year old schoolgirl, that unexpectedly just got her first period while wearing your white leotards and giveing a ballet performance to the whole school ??? Just how fragile is your temperament, that you equate bold-faced type, and words written out in all capital letters ... the same thing as yelling and screaming ???How could I yell and scream at anyone (or in your case, anything), after having My vocal cords removed ... due to injuries sustained in a tragic lawn mower accident ???Do I appear to you, someone that follows the guidelines set forth by individuals whose parents would tell them (while in their childhood, and having just misbehaved), whose parents would say to their sniveling little bastards, "I want you to go in your room, and think of a consequence for what you have just done" ... do you really imagine a world in which "I" would ever bow down and take heed to your lily-livered solicitations ??? Well, do ya ... PUNK !!! When I acted like a little fucker ... I was spanked, Good & Proper, with a folded over belt, on the palms of my outstretched hands (for misdemeanors) ... and bare-assed (for the more serious offenses). Don't you come at Me with your namby-pamby snowflake bylaws, ya fuckin' meaninglessness pink champagne flute ... go out and find a GOD Damned wind turbine to protest, and let me no longer suffer your senseless sensitivities. I'M DONE WITH YOU !!! There ... that was shouting. You make Trump look like Einstein, and as much as I enjoy pushing a cripple down the stairs ... I am growing weary from the folly of it all. To that end ... for the next five years, I will cease to engage with your Cockney Rejective Ways. Hold on, scratch that ... make that five hours. Okay ... for the next five hours, I will cease to engage with your Moronic Drivle. Yeah, I can live with that.

Oh the irony.

#307 (permalink)      8/11/2021 7:13:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
+2 details
I just stopped by to say Crispy is the ultimate "head in the sand" idiot...

He still believes adding a wrap to a premade coil will raise resistance. IDIOT.

He doesn't understand the difference between HEAT TREATING structural steel and vaping a skinny little wire that melts if the wattage is too high.

Not all metal is used to pass current, you know (now)....

Stick to being a fun Brit. Use words like "cockney" and" limey"....that way we can hear you coming....and leave.

No one cares about your long winded posts if you deny the basics of vaping science.
What does he mean when he says words?
#308 (permalink)      8/11/2021 11:03:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13142
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19799
+3 details
I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what you guys are even arguing about LOL
"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#309 (permalink)      8/11/2021 7:27:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
javyn wrote:

I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what you guys are even arguing about LOL

Long Story Short ... Neither Do I.

#310 (permalink)      8/12/2021 6:30:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 285
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos280
carrion4worm wrote:

I just stopped by to say Crispy is the ultimate "head in the sand" idiot...

He still believes adding a wrap to a premade coil will raise resistance. IDIOT.

He doesn't understand the difference between HEAT TREATING structural steel and vaping a skinny little wire that melts if the wattage is too high.

Not all metal is used to pass current, you know (now)....

Stick to being a fun Brit. Use words like "cockney" and" limey"....that way we can hear you coming....and leave.

No one cares about your long winded posts if you deny the basics of vaping science.

I'm sure that made sense in your head carrion. But who glows Ni80 until it melts? Glowing to check for hot spots and strumming until the coil heats and glows evenly - yes, heating till it melts - not for me. Maybe the reason you've never noticed a coils resistance change is you don't check for hot spots but just fit and vape?

#311 (permalink)      8/12/2021 10:52:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3700
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2308
+1 details
If you were smart, you wouldn't ask so many damn questions. Even better, I'd understand what you are talking about. Right now I do not.

Time for boys to move on, knock the chip off your shoulder. Again, you are welcome to do what you want, but grudge or not other people deserve proper answers, not obfuscation behind anger.

If you have a question. I will try to answer it, like I would for anyone else
What does he mean when he says words?