Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Status..??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      7/25/2021 8:24:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#42 (permalink)      7/25/2021 9:39:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2384
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1882
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Maybe next time keep your embarrassing gaffes to yourself, and not try to place blame on new users trying to have a discussion on HIS OWN THREAD.

What on earth are you talking about?

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#43 (permalink)      7/25/2021 10:55:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 286
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos281
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

analogueman wrote:
Crispycritters wrote:
For fucks sake mate. Drink a glass of coke and sing 'we are the world' or the fuckers will never shut up.
Will a glass of Vimto and a rendition of My Old Man suffice? LOL!!
IDK, but it seemed like you needed something.....dear god, what a blow up over nothing.

Maybe next time keep your embarrassing gaffes to yourself, and not try to place blame on new users trying to have a discussion on HIS OWN THREAD.

I was replying to analogueman - not you. And before bitching about 'blow ups over nothing' - there was no blow up you brain-donor, you simply didn't understand something as usual... And, as usual on these threads, you are the lady that constantly turns pre-menstrual over fuck all.

#44 (permalink)      7/25/2021 11:35:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3705
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2310
Crispy: You are lost, and your anger is misdirected. I know how forums work. Your man crush and white-knighting not withstanding, normally you are a rstional, decent menber. Right now, however, you really have no clue what I'm talking to Analog about....

Analog: Forget whatever confusion Crispy's interest has caused. The actual reference was, of course, you posting giant blown up letters and arguing about some attack on you that never happened. You blew Tony's posts way out of proportion, and all the extra hemming and hawing for effect doesn't change the fact that you were very rude.

You don't have to post. This certainly isn't your thread to dictate, as you are so prone to do.

Back off, lighten up - that's all.
What does he mean when he says words?
#45 (permalink)      7/25/2021 11:58:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 286
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos281
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Crispy: You are lost, and your anger is misdirected. I know how forums work. Your man crush and white-knighting not withstanding, normally you are a rstional, decent menber. Right now, however, you really have no clue what I'm talking to Analog about....

Like I said - my comment was to Analogue, as one Brit to another, not you - and he clearly understood my post, even if you it went a little over your head. If my posts have caused you some confusion, maybe it goes to highlight why it is entirely possible for someone in a different country, with a different culture to have little or no interest in US TV/Hollywood/Media?

We both understand how forums work, but you missed the part that they are open and it's fine to post a comment to a member even if they are currently in mid discussion with another - we don't have to ask permission from any third party.

You are over-reacting. Calm down chap.

#46 (permalink)      7/25/2021 12:04:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3705
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2310
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just Told you that it doesn't concern you, LITERALLY. Just because your name/post got copied in my reply to another person, doesn't mean the post is for you. I don't care about your "have a coke and a smile" reference, it's not even british, lol.

Edited on 7/25/2021 at 12:11 PM. Reason:
#47 (permalink)      7/25/2021 12:33:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#48 (permalink)      7/25/2021 12:45:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3705
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2310
That's what She said!
#49 (permalink)      7/25/2021 12:45:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3705
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2310
That's what She said!

again.

Edited on 7/25/2021 at 12:46 PM. Reason:
#50 (permalink)      7/25/2021 1:10:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 286
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos281
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just Told you that it doesn't concern you, LITERALLY. Just because your name/post got copied in my reply to another person, doesn't mean the post is for you. I don't care about your "have a coke and a smile" reference, it's not even british, lol.

If my name/post got copied in your reply then it's not particularly difficult to delete that section...

I know coke isn't British, Analogue knows it's not British - his reply should make that painfully clear to you. What obviously ISN'T clear to you is the simplest thing in the world - my using a reference to an ad that implied consuming a sugary American beverage brings people of all nations in the world into harmony, regardless of colour, race, religion was deliberate - do you really need the obvious spelling out for you?

#51 (permalink)      7/25/2021 7:29:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 414
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos101
+1 details
Holy shit! I made one damn Seinfeld reference.. And this is the madness and hostility that ensues..Lol, So.., MOVING ON.., nobody knows what's going to happen with this missed opportunity mod... Okay.. Oh well.. Hope it comes back..

Anyone have an opinion of the Stratum Balance compared to the Insider sbs..?

Or, how about that new Penon mod..?? Its delrin... But kinda ..eh., and, why THAT mod..? So many better ones out there to clone.. (Cough.. Hellfire Shadow..cough...Palm Plus..cough..)

Edited on 7/25/2021 at 7:29 PM. Reason: