Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

This is an old RDA now
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/21/2021 12:23:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 232
  • Reviews 493
  • Kudos67
This is an old RDA now
What's with the delay in getting this, it came out late 2020 and it wasn't that successful. I guess that's why the price tag is so low but still not low enough to purchase from FT as for similar price this can be bought from retailers in most countries so unfortunately FT have dropped the ball on this.
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#2 (permalink)      6/21/2021 2:10:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 692
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos605
+1 details
Not really, if you look it says it will be in stock in 7 days so if they don't get any orders they don't buy any from their suppliers. If they do get orders then they make a few $, but they have nothing to lose.
#3 (permalink)      6/21/2021 3:05:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 232
  • Reviews 493
  • Kudos67
But this should have been sourced and advertised when it came out.... not 6 months after when the interest in it has been and gone. So they're hardly likely to have many orders when people have already moved their interest into something more current.
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#4 (permalink)      6/21/2021 5:11:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Only 4 reviews when it was released 6 months ago and only 2 reviews last month. Seems like it was a flop on original release with so few reviews so now they're trying again.
#5 (permalink)      6/21/2021 7:33:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeRRT
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 46
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos28
I believe this was only released on a few UK sites, never internationally. Probably due to fallout vapes dipping their toes in the water for collabs. Kind of has a kali vibe to it but the airflow is a little different. Can't comment on mechlyfe as I've never used any of their products.