Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

This one looks good.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      6/2/2021 7:59:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7707
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4504
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#22 (permalink)      6/3/2021 2:35:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15776
  • Reviews 382
  • Kudos29620
+1 details
Who cares about the mod? Just bring in the resin (acrylic?) tubes. =D
#23 (permalink)      6/3/2021 4:40:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Centforfree
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 375
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos314
Just for curiosity: Will you use them for DIY mods?
#24 (permalink)      6/3/2021 5:01:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15776
  • Reviews 382
  • Kudos29620
+1 details
Yes. Have a couple of mechs put together from old bits. But also there are some existing mods that take those tubes. Only length-wise they need some fitting.
Even if the inner diam. is small, the Takit and the Fufda might be some good candidates.

Ps.: the Fufda has a great switch and as far as for its looking, I reshaped mine a "tiny" bit ;)

Edited on 6/3/2021 at 5:02 AM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      6/6/2021 10:03:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12673
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19237
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

Shipping has moved up to 4 days from now on the 10th. Better than earlier, June 30th

#26 (permalink)      6/6/2021 10:42:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4712
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2836
+1 details
cilika wrote:

Who cares about the mod? Just bring in the resin (acrylic?) tubes. =D

That's right! I definitely will buy one, just to see what uses I can come up with....

What does he mean when he says words?
#27 (permalink)      6/6/2021 11:02:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4712
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2836
vapeluvr wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Cold Steel 120 doesn't need a "killer", they die fine all by themselves.

2020 R.I.P. black

2021 R.I.P. silver

Decent mods, wouldn't buy them again though...neither made it to over 5 or 6000 hits...

I have many CS 100 mods, but only one in rotation for quite a while now (a year?). Just as good as the day 1. My opinion is that most Chinese mods are no good for high wattage vaping in terms of longevity, due to the cheap components used on the boards. They degrade fast wen pushing them hard/too hard. But I don't have to worry about that as a sub 30W vaper. Anything higher than 30W, a vaper is better off spending the money on mods with Evolv DNA boards becuase Chinese mods will be more or less disposable mods.

I would tend to agree in most cases, both did have fried chips, and both used pretty small wire...one funny thing of note is that my two mods had different wiring colors, I guess they ran out of one, lol. We all probably know people with working older mods...I have several, but they are rarely used, and not a good subject for reliability. Smok has beautiful paint jobs, however!

I think it's okay, as Someone said to "take the chance" on a cheaper mod like this one ($35.00), but the bad thing is they are sold in the stores and online, and nobody mentions "no boost" "no updates" or "sub-par components"(lol) as the selling points, though many mods in this price range have the mentioned "features" in spades.

One issue is the push towards "disposibles"...which I hate equally as pods. Yeah, they trash up the place and all that, but they also bring this mindframe of cheaply and quickly made "disposable" mods. They throw in a tank they have lying around, and "Vape Kit" is born! Who needs a drip tip? Who needs proper wiring? Here's resin, look at it...stare into the resin...

What does he mean when he says words?
#28 (permalink)      6/6/2021 1:46:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12673
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19237
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

no boost

No boost on this one?

TBH, I don't even know what you are all referring to when you say no boost?

If someone can explain and also tell me that this is without boost so I know if I want it or not before it ships.

Just looking for a simple mod for away from home that does simple wattage. No need for updates or TC.

#29 (permalink)      6/6/2021 2:52:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

TBH, I don't even know what you are all referring to when you say no boost?

If someone can explain and also tell me that this is without boost so I know if I want it or not before it ships.

Just looking for a simple mod for away from home that does simple wattage. No need for updates or TC.

Go to the 2:30 mark

This mod uses a chip with boost function so it can output up to 8.4V instead of the usual 4.0-4.2V on some mods.

Edited on 6/6/2021 at 2:53 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      6/10/2021 7:39:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12673
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19237
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Ended up cancelling the order. Although originally listed for shipping on June 30th, it had an ETA date for today which didn't work out.
Decided I didn't want to wait until near the end of July for a mod I really just wanted for summer walks.

Been using the MX class although it is a 18650 batt but am in and out so often it works. Might pick up one more MX but might not as I don't think I want to still be vaping come wintertime.

Keep me posted Richy on how it is when you get it.