Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/1/2021 8:49:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+4 details
Review
I received this black abalone shell Digiflavor Z1 sbs mod for review.

Out of the box the small but genuine abalone shell panel on both sides of the mod caught my eye, reminding me of Lost Vape's Epetite. The colours and patterns of the abalone shell just glistens in the sunlight and gives the mod a slightly high end look. The black coating on the zinc alloy mod and battery cap appears to be thin and may scratch easily but the finish is even with no sign of it being thicker on some areas over other areas.

It is very comfortable in either hand thanks to the cut out on the lower part of the battery tube but the edges there are a little sharp. The battery cap requires only two full turns to screw on and off but it's hard to screw on due to the stiff spring loaded positive battery contact. Over time and usage that may soften up a bit and make the task easier.

The mod can fit attys up to 25mm in diameter. The distance from the 510 plate to the top of the mod is 38mm, not including the battery cap which adds an additional 3mm. The display screen is tiny making it hard to read for some people. The chip is very basic with only power, voltage or bypass modes offered. To change these settings you need to press the fire button three times. Press the + and - buttons together to lock or unlock the mod. It can still fire in locked mode. Scrolling in power mode is fast but in voltage mode it is extremely slow with increases of only 0.01v. It round robins in power and voltage mode. The fire, +/- buttons are clicky and responsive and there is a USB-C charging port located on the bottom of the mod, along with three battery venting holes.

Comparing it to the Aspire Mixx it is a little smaller, more comfortable to use in either hand, weighs much less and imo it looks better.

#2 (permalink)      6/4/2021 1:26:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deb22
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 125
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos33
+1 details
Thank you .. Have been waiting for mine for a month ;)
#3 (permalink)      9/8/2021 12:45:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rakio
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+1 details
Waiting mine too,i bought this 2 set with different colours...