Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Sell this to me, would ya?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/17/2021 10:41:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 432
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos110
Sell this to me, would ya?
Anyone up for a game of 'used car salesman,'??

I'm curious about this RTA.. I see it around and here the generic 'it's good' but have no details of comparisons.. however, I know it's about a year old or less, and this being an Ulton clone., I'm definitely interested.. I also see it's o-rings instead of traditional threads with I'm fine with.. as my Patibulum and FeV have this feature too (among others) n they function well with it..

So what sets this apart..? Clean n simple, but borders on boring n generic.. but it's about vape quality.. can you compare the draw, airflow, and wicking with anything to help me decide..? Pure
MTL primarily, or RDL/ loose MTL..?

Thanks ahead for any of your input/feedback..
#2 (permalink)      8/18/2021 2:41:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dirkmixel
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2021
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+1 details
i have one and really like it. smooth and quiet. the draw feels a little more focused than a dvarw fl mtl -- not as dense as the precisio -- not as tight and structured as the pioneer -- of course this depends on the setup and all of that. im using the 6x6 disc with 28g 2.5 round wire. definitely an mtl rta, check out the deck it's very simple -- i haven't had luck with installing a smaller clapton coil but enjoying it regardless. nice build quality.
#3 (permalink)      8/18/2021 8:22:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 432
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos110
Interesting.., I appreciate the comparisons.. I really like a quiet RTA so that sounds ideal..
I do really like the two Dvarws I have (MTL/DL)..
Also, found the Pioneer to be a great MTL too.. only other China mass produced I have truly enjoyed is the Artimis.. I've considered the Hastur mini as well..
My too other mass produced mtls, are the Glaz Mini and Hellvape MD... Which are decent but have mostly stayed shelved... The Percisio is something I always wanted but the ship sailed on those I believe..
I'd also like to suggest the Sine for anyone that likes the Dvarw.. that is a very underrated RTA imo..
#4 (permalink)      8/18/2021 12:18:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dirkmixel
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2021
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
precisio is still available at petit vapoteur
#5 (permalink)      8/18/2021 5:10:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
Don't follow the hype about precisio, very Bad mtl rta imho.

The Sputnik though is a top proper mtl rta, silent, easy to Wick really a must have.

Edited on 8/18/2021 at 5:10 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      8/20/2021 3:47:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mangiem
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello! I have just ordered one and noticed there is no tool to open it to change disc🙄 is there any effective way to open it?
#7 (permalink)      8/20/2021 4:02:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
mangiem wrote:

Hello! I have just ordered one and noticed there is no tool to open it to change disc🙄 is there any effective way to open it?

Any pair of twizzers will do just fine. I Can even open it just with my hands by turning the 510.