shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

no build deck?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/24/2021 2:15:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10335
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5446
+1 details
Hello marnk,

We will revise the listing pictures later, then you will see the accessories. Thank you.
#22 (permalink)      2/24/2021 2:17:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5644
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3644
Anniepan wrote:

Hello marnk,

We will revise the listing pictures later, then you will see the accessories. Thank you.

Listing says 2ml as well Anniepan

Edited on 2/24/2021 at 3:48 AM. Reason: Some Que balls ya just can't hit hard enough!
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#23 (permalink)      2/24/2021 4:34:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1634
So it seems the DL performance is covered, courtesy of Wylie.

However, how does it perform for MTL, with something akin to a 1mm type draw?
#24 (permalink)      2/24/2021 12:11:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 179
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos104
analogueman wrote:

So it seems the DL performance is covered, courtesy of Wylie.

However, how does it perform for MTL, with something akin to a 1mm type draw?

+1

#25 (permalink)      2/24/2021 6:13:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hafensaenger0815
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+2 details
Ordered this SKU plus extra Mtl-Kit. My Cabeo came with both the DL and Mtl-Kit in the box, now I have two sets of Mtl-Kits.
On the first view (no time for building and wicking atm) it seems to be very well machined. I can't see any differences to the Ulton Cabeo, wich I ordered at the same time from another shop in China.

Edited on 2/24/2021 at 6:19 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      2/25/2021 12:50:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2072
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1634
Hafensaenger0815 wrote:

Ordered this SKU plus extra Mtl-Kit. My Cabeo came with both the DL and Mtl-Kit in the box, now I have two sets of Mtl-Kits. On the first view (no time for building and wicking atm) it seems to be very well machined. I can't see any differences to the Ulton Cabeo, wich I ordered at the same time from another shop in China.

We would be grateful if you might update us at some point as to how well this performs as an MTL atty. Many thanks. :-)

Edited on 2/25/2021 at 12:51 AM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      2/26/2021 3:52:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5644
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3644
On the more direct lung vaper front simply removing the plastic airflow ring could allow for larger coil diameters. I'm sure the Cabeo is wick able for it.
Too much width of the coil would likely have it shorting without care avoiding contact with the cap.

Cap orientation after fills would need some attention but the vape was far from bad without the plastic air flow ring with the existing coil and wick.

New build with the Coilology 316L MTL wire.

Edit:
Way easier to completely fill when refilling without flooding when the plastic ring isn't in the way.
Pretty prominent flavor reduction as the tanks fluid diminishes to half an ml or so, pro or con depending on how you eyeball it.
Seems it needs a little vacuum pressure in the wick assist by tighter air flow, without the air flow ring this vacuum is slightly diminished.
Airology, uh, ya, I guess I'm sticking to it. ;0)

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 10:04 AM. Reason: The pressers on a poor hair lip
#28 (permalink)      2/26/2021 4:35:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos170
Hafensaenger0815 wrote:

I can't see any differences to the Ulton Cabeo, wich I ordered at the same time from another shop in China.

Damn, I ordered the complete Ulton set from 'another place' also. If I were aware that this one included the MTL kit when first listed, I could have saved some $$... Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Oh well, looks like a VERY nice clone regardless, and if the one I receive performs well for me, I'll make sure to grab another one from here..

"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#29 (permalink)      2/26/2021 4:54:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5644
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3644
+1 details
Technomania wrote:

Hafensaenger0815 wrote:
I can't see any differences to the Ulton Cabeo, wich I ordered at the same time from another shop in China.

Damn, I ordered the complete Ulton set from 'another place' also. If I were aware that this one included the MTL kit when first listed, I could have saved some $$... Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Oh well, looks like a VERY nice clone regardless, and if the one I receive performs well for me, I'll make sure to grab another one from here..

This SKU didn't originally come with any MTL parts, I didn't get them anyway and I ordered this SKU. Likely best to clarify with FT prior to ordering, they still have this listed as 2ml last I checked.
Edit:
I don't see it in the package.

Edited on 2/26/2021 at 4:57 AM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      2/26/2021 7:26:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos130
Wylie wrote:

Technomania wrote:Hafensaenger0815 wrote: I can't see any differences to the Ulton Cabeo, wich I ordered at the same time from another shop in China.Damn, I ordered the complete Ulton set from 'another place' also. If I were aware that this one included the MTL kit when first listed, I could have saved some $$... Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Oh well, looks like a VERY nice clone regardless, and if the one I receive performs well for me, I'll make sure to grab another one from here..This SKU didn't originally come with any MTL parts, I didn't get them anyway and I ordered this SKU. Likely best to clarify with FT prior to ordering, they still have this listed as 2ml last I checked.Edit:I don't see it in the package.

Thx. Fasttech pics clearly show mtl parts... Maybe a change in the kit.

#31 (permalink)      2/26/2021 2:38:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5644
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3644
There is a little adjustment/o-ring tolerance between the 510 positive pin and the tank section threading for such things as SBS.
Go figure, mine was right at about 180* out.

This mod is a POS!
Gutted! Plan's almost together, okay, maybe not so quickly!

Without a custom built charging/data circuit board for the intended DNA 60 this looks to be beyond me at this point.
Even with a custom board it would be stupid tight!

The center pin in the 510 sits too low for some atomizers and it's throw looks to be limited, beyond this limit it looks as though it could be broken by tightening an atomizer, I really don't like its construction.
This portion I believe I could work around.

The small screen DNA 60 needed isn't a huge deal.

Edited on 3/26/2021 at 12:00 AM. Reason: