shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

@ Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/6/2021 1:36:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 286
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos128
@ Anniepan
Hey there Anniepan, I would like to know what FASTTECH's refund policy is regarding these new shipping bans that the United States has imposed on Vape stuff. What I mean is ... in the 6 years I've been shopping here, I usually make 2 to 4 purchases a year, for between 25 to 40 dollars each ... ALL shipped and delivered before this ridiculous PACT Act was put into place (which I believe it now is). To complicate matters further, if you take a look at my file, you'll see that the name on my shipping address is different from the name on My PayPal account that pays for everything, and also different from the name that I use on this forum. I guess if I change the name on my shipping address, that might help if the package got to a post office within 20 miles of my residence ... show them My expired driver's license and maybe they'll give Me My package, MAYBE. BUT ... I live in the middle of nowhere, and if I get some kind of notice from the post office or customs, telling Me that I have to make a 300-mile round trip to sign for something (that they may or may not give Me), well ... that's something that's just not going to happen. So, my question is ... where does FASTTECH stand on refunds for items that have made it all the way to the United States, and then for whatever reason ... could "NOT" make it into the hands of the buyer ???
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#2 (permalink)      5/6/2021 1:59:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7602
  • Reviews 325
  • Kudos4459
+2 details
1) Just an FYI: USPS shipping ban has been postponed. USPS is too swamped to publish a final rule so for the time being it is still legal for USPS to deliver vape to you.

2) Customs is too swamped to worry about your silly $75 package from China and it is not illegal to buy vape in the USA anyhow, nor is it illegal to import it.

3) If it were to become illegal, then customs would not make you drive to them to go pick it up, they would destroy the package then send you a letter telling you that they have done so and to remind you that it is illegal to import that product into the USA.

4) The USPS has no idea what is really in your package. Think about that. Again, vape is not yet illegal in the USA and we all know about Chinese customs declaration practices.

Relax.

However, Fasttech has put USA on the "banned" list to cover their butts. You agree that you assume all risks if ordering vape and ship to USA.

Life is full of risks.

Edited on 5/6/2021 at 2:04 AM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#3 (permalink)      5/6/2021 2:16:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 286
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos128
vapeluvr wrote:

Life is full of risks.

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???