Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Ships next day/Custom order?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/27/2021 8:15:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chalky77
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
Ships next day/Custom order?
Hi, this is under the ships next day order but i notice it says custom order instead of when it actualy ships, ive just waited 3 months for a missing lost vape product and got my money back fasttech gift card (my choice) and am not wanting to mess about time wise thankyou.
#2 (permalink)      10/27/2021 11:08:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Hello Chalky77,

Sorry about the unpleasant experience with your last order.

We are committed to improving the accuracy of our supply chain recently by displaying the real-time stock availability on the product pages. Now you can find a more accurate inventory status of the products.

The stock status usually being updated in real-time, which might frequently change when we receive the stocks.

Please feel assured that item SKU 9736012 is in stock now, and your order will ship within 24 hours.

Thank you for your continued patronage. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any questions.

Edited on 10/28/2021 at 5:21 AM. Reason: Edit
#3 (permalink)      10/29/2021 12:12:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chalky77
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
I just wanted to add thankyou and the missing Mod was not fasttechs fault but i guess a lost postal/shipping issue.
#4 (permalink)      10/29/2021 8:07:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chalky77
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos6
Ships in 4 days lol except my payment wouldnt even go through and my gift card is now unusable, its becoming hard to order from you guys!
#5 (permalink)      10/30/2021 2:15:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11362
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5909
Chalky77 wrote:

Ships in 4 days lol except my payment wouldnt even go through and my gift card is now unusable, its becoming hard to order from you guys!

Dear Chalky77, sincerely sorry for the trouble caused. The gift certificate was depleted as the order didn't go through. We have offered a new gift certificate to you and sent the detail in the ticket. In the meantime, I am happy to place this order for you from our end.

If you have other questions, feel free to contact us here or by the service ticket. Our team is always at your disposal.