shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Bubble Glass
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/31/2021 10:32:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+2 details
yeah, internet works through land lines anyways but most use cellphones/wifi there

moving in 2 weeks
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#32 (permalink)      3/31/2021 11:13:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6533
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9625
+1 details
still.Me wrote:

There is a spot in China that others have pointed to several times for replacement glass but I have had problems adding items to the cart and having them stay there long enough to check out. I gave up frustrated last time.

Richy7 wrote:

Ordered Juggerknot V2 bubble glass from there 2 days ago, It seemed to me that if you carted something and then went looking for other products it didn't always keep the contents of your cart.

I just browsed the store then when I was finished browsing carted and checked out straight away.

Free shipping so it did not matter about multiple orders.

My bubble glass arrived for the Juggerknot V2 today and fits well.

The only difference is the bubble part of the glass is shorter but has a larger diameter which adds up to about the same capacity.

#33 (permalink)      3/31/2021 2:32:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Good to know Richy.

I haven't contacted them yet as I was waiting for the QP Mini MR glass which they don't yet have.

I havent yet decided whether to go with the QP Juggerknot before they are all sold out. I absolutely love the Mini MR but I don't feel it is as leakproof as the Zeus X.
Well, let me rephrase that. Its leakproof but in the sudden temp swing to heat, I sometimes go to vape it and can taste the juice on my tip, something that never happens with the Zeus X.

Hence wondered if the Juggerknot might do the same

Just waiting for the hotter temp to hit us again and will make a decision then. If so, I will likely just order the authentic glass for all 3 QP atomizers directly from QP as it is a Canadian company = easier/quicker to get here.

Edited on 3/31/2021 at 2:33 PM. Reason:
#34 (permalink)      3/31/2021 3:03:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6533
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9625
+1 details
@still.Me - Have you received an OXVA Arbiter RTA yet ? If so what do you think.....
#35 (permalink)      3/31/2021 3:21:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Yes and I think its a great top fill atomizer especially if you manage to get it on sale. The quality is great. Worth it for that alone.

I believe it will do what I need it to, which is to be 100% leakproof when I leave central air and suddenly walk out to high humidity.

I think I prefer the flavour of the Zeus X in that I think it can pick up high fruit notes a bit better but a bakery vape I think its great.
The quality of the atomizer is worth more to me as I am sick and tired of dealing with the Zeus X inside chamber.

I believe I am going to pick up one more.

** I paid full price here and am happy with it. But on sale it would have even been a better deal. 😁

Just dislike red o-rings. Should have done those in black, at least for a black atty or clear.

***Bear in mind I am also known not to enjoy change when it comes to my vape gear. LOL

Edited on 3/31/2021 at 3:24 PM. Reason:
#36 (permalink)      3/31/2021 4:09:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6533
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9625
+1 details
I picked up a black and a gunmetal at $25 shipped each from you know where, The photos on their site shows black O rings.... we will see !! I agree the red O rings was a mistake on their part.
#37 (permalink)      3/31/2021 9:33:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

I picked up a black and a gunmetal at $25 shipped each from you know where, The photos on their site shows black O rings.... we will see !! I agree the red O rings was a mistake on their part.

They will be red.

I think it was the red o-rings that might have had me overlook this initially, but in the end, I don't really care. I am past the matchy matchy stage if need be. Just need it to do what I purchased it for.

My only issue is that I have just gone though about 6-8 months of trying out various one shot e-liquids for a change from my regular fare.
In the end, the novelty wore off and I am basically back to my regular 2 e-juice rotation but have more atomizers than I need if only using 2 flavours in the end. Hence, have held off from buying more after this recent spree.

On the other hand, all of my authentic Zeus X's are starting to fail one by one due to the inside chamber so I had to restock a few new choices.

Let me know what you think of the Oxva when you get it.

*** I heard somewhere that the O-ring size is atypical, therefore difficult to replace with another brand.

Edited on 3/31/2021 at 9:35 PM. Reason:
#38 (permalink)      4/1/2021 8:30:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
#39 (permalink)      4/1/2021 1:00:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

@still.Me - Have you received an OXVA Arbiter RTA yet ? If so what do you think.....

Decided that the only thing I don't like about this atomizer is the drip tip. It's very thick. I switched it out for a Zeus X tip. Granted, that one is a bit short for it but its not hot where I vape. I just happen to like thinner walled tips. Just me though maybe.

#40 (permalink)      4/1/2021 3:49:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5214
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3733
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Wow!Thank you EternalSpline for convincing me to try fancy coils.As much as I loved the couple QP Mini MR single coil atomizers, I just couldn't quite get used to the taste of the Ni80 clapton coils, I think they were I had to use in them.On your prompting I picked up several and so far have just exchanged this one, SKU 9655072 and now the taste is perfect.I honestly cant tell from this one single coil atomizer if all single coils are as good but with these Mini MR's I have and this coil, I could be converted to single coil, at least half the time.At the very least it opens up new channels that I once didn't bother to even consider, as a dual coil person.Man I dislike that Ni80 taste. 🤮**Think it might have been DJV that pointed me towards this specific SKU if I recall correctly.***Calls for a 3rd QP Mini MR atomizer now. 😁

Yeah NP. Did you get the spools of clapton wire in yet?

I got the S RTA from reload. It's my favorite single coil, but has a few things I don't love. I don't love the drip tip it comes with, no big deal really, and the top cap is to easy to take off, pulling off the driptip I removed the topcap and flung a fresh tank on a clean shirt. Other than that and it being slightly louder than I like it's perfect.

#41 (permalink)      4/1/2021 5:07:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
EternalSpline wrote:

S RTA

Hadn't heard of it but looked it up and it looks quite nice.
Interesting.

Just a quick peek and it appears to be sold out in a few places nor saw it for sale here.
Will keep my eyes open although not sold on it for myself.

Yes, wires in.
Wires meant for the single coil atty are great. What a pleasure after earlier clapton Ni80 as the one I am using is SS through.
Perfect for single coil, not great for dual but thats fine as it was to use in the single so it works great.

Enjoy. Keep us updated on the atomizer. Always interested 2 weeks later if a person is still using it, or not, or loves it even more.