shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Bubble Glass
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/27/2021 12:04:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Well, I waited a few days in order to be sure an earlier order made it out and all colours of this atomizer along with the replacement glass are suddenly discontinued here.

🥺

thread hijack....

I have noticed a certain lack of our resident marxists....wth hjave they gone?

non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#22 (permalink)      3/27/2021 1:50:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6533
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9625
+2 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#23 (permalink)      3/27/2021 7:49:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details

I have noticed

Always lurking but disappeared with CNN61 fortunately.

Also a lot of problems with vape regulations in the US as of late, shipping, few new products = all combining to I think more people both buying at home and, I suspect, the end of vaping as we knew it as hobbyists, so I also suspect people are moving on, perhaps quitting, slowing down, etc.

bought one, ch3Ap at a competitor.

I am buying another one. So far I prefer it for my bakery or vanilla type vapes but might prefer the Zeus X for fruity ones. Too soon to be sure about that but I think the X might hit the higher fruit notes just a wee bit better.
But the build quality on this atomizer is perfect.

Another one you should buy if you can get one is the QP Fatality 25---its brilliant.
Surprisingly its leakproof like a top airflow atomizer.

Ahh forgot, you prefer single coil so cant comment upon the Fatality 25 for that but much has been said that this atomizer must be used at 80+ watts but I have found it perfect with dual coil single strand 26g at 0.30ohms at 35watts

Edited on 3/27/2021 at 7:58 AM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      3/27/2021 9:48:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#25 (permalink)      3/27/2021 11:09:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
martinc wrote:

starting to reap what they sow.

Time shall tell but we have enjoyed the lack of political threads here since.

In the end each country has its issues.
This morning, once a week on his morning off, my pup meets up with the pup of a top cardiologist here that works with some Covid patients. This morning he was ranting, about those that have dared to travel south during this. As you know if you fly into Toronto you are forced into a 2 week quarantine at a specific hotel at your own cost.

But if you drive across the border, you are let right in. You just need to have a negative Covid test beforehand.

So one of the limousine companies here is booked solid ATM bringing back flyers that fly to Detroit. $400 and they are safely driven across the border home. 😂

I am not passing judgment upon those that wish to travel but only observing the hoops our government has forced many into, yet the doors are completely open for those aware they can get back in that way thereby invalidating the need of govt mandated hotel stays.

The whole world has gone completely mad this past year. You can only throw your hands up, LOL and tune it all out, politics included.

considering selling my collection

May as well if you are not vaping any longer.
Glad to hear you are feeling better otherwise.

I'm not vaping today.
Weather here was 21c/71F here two days ago. So warm, so quickly considering it was snow/ice a week earlier that many are feeling the effects of hay fever (sore scratchy throat), myself included although I normally don't have issue with it.

Just stocked up on some new attys but figure I am as good as done and this recent spree is my last. Don't want to go through another winter vaping.

Edited on 3/27/2021 at 11:12 AM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      3/30/2021 2:39:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Wow!

Thank you EternalSpline for convincing me to try fancy coils.

As much as I loved the couple QP Mini MR single coil atomizers, I just couldn't quite get used to the taste of the Ni80 clapton coils, I think they were I had to use in them.

On your prompting I picked up several and so far have just exchanged this one, SKU 9655072 and now the taste is perfect.
I honestly cant tell from this one single coil atomizer if all single coils are as good but with these Mini MR's I have and this coil, I could be converted to single coil, at least half the time.
At the very least it opens up new channels that I once didn't bother to even consider, as a dual coil person.

Man I dislike that Ni80 taste. 🤮

**Think it might have been DJV that pointed me towards this specific SKU if I recall correctly.

***Calls for a 3rd QP Mini MR atomizer now. 😁

Edited on 3/30/2021 at 2:43 PM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      3/30/2021 5:26:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+3 details
Started to pack my stuff today and rounded up my vape stuff...damn.3 18x18x16 boxes just for box and tanks

Where I am moving I dont think I will be able to sell it on the side of the road (moving in wilderness...not even a city,not even a village, fack cities) I`ll be breathing clean air from now on living the life on the immediate border of lake Temiscouata...stress out \o/

P.S. Retiring officially this Sunday

No more mastas
#28 (permalink)      3/30/2021 5:29:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+2 details
Lake Temiscouata

You can see a small village named Cabano, i`m way up north but still a stone throw away from hitting the lake
#29 (permalink)      3/30/2021 9:22:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Will you have the internet out there?

I don't personally sell vape gear but imagine you could at least sell it online and ship it, as a package deal to someone if you have some good stuff there.

When are you moving?

** Wow you really are all the way out there aren't you?!
Border of NB

Edited on 3/30/2021 at 9:24 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      3/30/2021 10:50:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
martinc wrote:

Where I am moving I dont think I will be able to sell it on the side of the road

Grats on the retirement. VU has an active buy\sell section, you could likely sell it there.

Edited on 3/30/2021 at 10:53 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#31 (permalink)      3/31/2021 10:32:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+2 details
yeah, internet works through land lines anyways but most use cellphones/wifi there

moving in 2 weeks