shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Bubble Glass
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/22/2021 7:19:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Well, I waited a few days in order to be sure an earlier order made it out and all colours of this atomizer along with the replacement glass are suddenly discontinued here.

🥺
#12 (permalink)      3/23/2021 10:50:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 380
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos313
+2 details
Yaa I know that.
Brand new items getting discontinued on this site all the time now.

I never really use FT for single buy's anymore only coils and stuff there have been here for a long time otherwise it's only for large orders with coupon (Kind of sad).
The internet used to be all about spreading and sharing knowledge, but today it seems that it's mostly about spreading ignorance.
#13 (permalink)      3/23/2021 10:55:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
JayJayMcKlay wrote:

Yaa I know that.
Brand new items getting discontinued on this site all the time now.

I never really use FT for single buy's anymore only coils and stuff there have been here for a long time otherwise it's only for large orders with coupon (Kind of sad).

Wonder why that is, brand new items being discontinued?!

I have located a few near me at home, I believe for roughly the same price but am looking around for replacement glass first otherwise I wont pick them up. I rarely buy one but several of an item so hunting down glass right now.

There is a spot in China that others have pointed to several times for replacement glass but I have had problems adding items to the cart and having them stay there long enough to check out. I gave up frustrated last time.
So I havent checked that one out but will do and if they have them, just try and email the owners-take it from there.

#14 (permalink)      3/23/2021 11:03:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 380
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos313
+2 details
It's kind of everywhere I think.
Using Ali for single buy's now when I bought the first one they were all over the place but now it's hard to find them.
Order one in SS the other day so happy to get two...
The internet used to be all about spreading and sharing knowledge, but today it seems that it's mostly about spreading ignorance.
#15 (permalink)      3/23/2021 11:06:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+2 details
Found what I need and the replacement glass.

Now all I need is one more QP Fatality 25 and I am finished, at least until next time but hopefully forever.

I tested out the Fatality 25 in the heat yesterday as I wasn't sure it would be leak proof and it is so with these 2 more atomizers, or 3 if I buy 2 Arbiters I will be fine for a while, atomizer wise anyhow.

Thanks again
#16 (permalink)      3/23/2021 11:44:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6533
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9625
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

There is a spot in China that others have pointed to several times for replacement glass but I have had problems adding items to the cart and having them stay there long enough to check out. I gave up frustrated last time.

Ordered Juggerknot V2 bubble glass from there 2 days ago, It seemed to me that if you carted something and then went looking for other products it didn't always keep the contents of your cart.

I just browsed the store then when I was finished browsing carted and checked out straight away.

Free shipping so it did not matter about multiple orders.

#17 (permalink)      3/23/2021 12:18:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+1 details
Thanks Richy.
Good to know. Got them added but then everything froze. Perhaps it's an OSX issue. I will email the owner. A very difficult page.
I am still waiting on QP MR bubble glass to be listed. I did email him about a week ago and he said they would soon be arriving but I am yet to see them.

I did purchase the OXVO and a few bubble glass with it and within 2 min, I received an email saying it had been shipped. 😂
#18 (permalink)      3/23/2021 12:34:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 380
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos313
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

Still.Me wrote:

Ordered Juggerknot V2 bubble glass from there 2 days ago, It seemed to me that if you carted something and then went looking for other products it didn't always keep the contents of your cart.

I just browsed the store then when I was finished browsing carted and checked out straight away.

Free shipping so it did not matter about multiple orders.

Do you have a hint?

#19 (permalink)      3/23/2021 12:38:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+2 details

Edited on 3/23/2021 at 5:49 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      3/26/2021 3:53:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11015
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17041
+2 details
Thanks to the op O1Charles for first having me look at this atomizer by virtue of the thread subject and JJMcKlay for having sold me on it.

I can now retire my Zeus X atomizers 😛

This fixes those infuriating flaws of the Zeus X. I didn't realize that the designer of this first designed the Zeus X but he perfected it on this one.

Buying 1-2 more.

Between this Oxva Arbiter, the QP Fatality 25 and the QP MR Mini I am set for a long time.

Cant imagine why on earth FT discontinued this atomizer.
Sorry I was late to the game on this one.
#21 (permalink)      3/27/2021 12:04:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6927
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3921
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Well, I waited a few days in order to be sure an earlier order made it out and all colours of this atomizer along with the replacement glass are suddenly discontinued here.

🥺

thread hijack....

I have noticed a certain lack of our resident marxists....wth hjave they gone?

non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam