shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

very bad
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/7/2021 9:55:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1467
You must have not realized you disliked it until after you had all three! I hate when that happens. I bought a Cold Steel 120 from here, loved it, so two weeks later I bought another. Now neither works, lol, crappy electronics and skinny wires everywhere lol.
I know words...I have the best words.
#12 (permalink)      5/7/2021 10:03:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15229
  • Reviews 381
  • Kudos29192
Ordered them at the same time so it didn't let me much time to discover it before :/ ;)
But more-less managed to solve those prbs. Filed down a hair from the chimney, now you can press together the tank sections better. But if you let it sit for a week, still can have some minor seeping between them.
#13 (permalink)      5/7/2021 12:13:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 220
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos43
That's cause Kfuns suck.. I bought a Prime way back and this 2021 Lite... So many better mtl RTAs out there. Idk why/how they are so popular..!
#14 (permalink)      5/7/2021 3:15:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2251
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1949
Tony215 wrote:

That's cause Kfuns suck.. I bought a Prime way back and this 2021 Lite... So many better mtl RTAs out there. Idk why/how they are so popular..!

It's a brand hangover from when they were the bees knees. When the 3.1 and (OG) Lite Plus were the hotness, they were way better than anything that wasn't basically the same tank (the Russians and clones) at anywhere near the price (if talking authentics). Sure, they could whistle, but the flavour was there, and with cotton and a ~2.5mm coil it was almost impossible to get a bad build. Even with silica you could usually get it working more easily that the competition, and the vape was better than acceptable. There was a good reason why people wanted a Kayfun.

Since then, they've really been at best kind of okay. The 4 was a mechanical (and electrical) mess. The Mini V3 was better than the 4, but still had unstable electrics. The 5 missed its market. By the time the Prime came around, you couldn't swing a cat without hitting a decent, affordable MTL tank. The new Lite/Lite Plus, like the original, is just trying to move down-market (an authentic Prime isn't especially affordable), but it's fundamentally a Mini V3 just like the Prime. They're... okay. Just okay.