shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Small 21700 mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/10/2021 1:09:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
$0.50 rebate earned+4 details
Small 21700 mod
Looks like this mod has been ignored by many despite it being one of the smallest 21700 mods available and having the much loved c frame. Maybe it's the small screen, the basic chip with only wattage, volt or bypass mode, the slightly mushy fire button or some reports of a questinable 510 pin.

Whatever the reason the Foxy One is a great small, sturdy, very comfortable in the hand and easy to use 21700 battery mod. The one I received doesn't have a questionable spring loaded 510 pin, the fire button has a medium press and it is actually slightly smaller than the long discontinued Vaporesso Armour Pro.

The gun metal finish is flawless and the alcantara material styled sticker on the battery door can easily be removed if you want, revealing the same finish as the rest of the mod. The Foxy One can accommodate attys up to 25mm in diameter without any overhang. A USB-C charging port is located on the side for fast battery recharging.

If you're looking for a small, solid, no frills regulated 21700 battery mod the Augvape Foxy One is definitely worth considering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#2 (permalink)      4/10/2021 2:03:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 618
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos961
+1 details
Thank you. I'm waiting for SKU 9735285 to be in stock.
#3 (permalink)      4/10/2021 7:09:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
anonnian
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos17
How's the alcantara holding up? Is it easy to clean?
#4 (permalink)      4/11/2021 4:19:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mariokart
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 103
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos56
I find the switch very hard compared to all my other box mods.
Do you have the same feedback?
#5 (permalink)      4/11/2021 6:10:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
anonnian wrote:

How's the alcantara holding up? Is it easy to clean?

I doubt it's real alcantara like it is on my car's steering wheel and interior. So far it's holding up well but with more use it will wear over time. It's pretty easy to clean using fabric spray, a scrub pad, a short bristle brush and a microfiber towel.

mariokart wrote:

I find the switch very hard compared to all my other box mods.
Do you have the same feedback?

Mine has a medium switch with slightly more travel than most of my other box mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU