Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Another use!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/14/2022 1:25:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+3 details
Another use!
This product has another use, other than it's intended use with Smok RPM coils in your Boro mods, and it's as a replacement housing for BOTH the authentic and SXK versions of the VAPE SNAIL SKU 9724879

Yep, the bridge piece fits perfectly in the upper hole, while the rest of the "Snail" pops in underneath, after removing the Black RPM COIL plug.

In the photo, just to show the difference, I used my authentic Amber-colored VapeSnail tank, and mixed it with this product, SKU 9734992, the RPM coil Boro Tank, with excellent results. They are IDENTICAL, though the authentic Atmizoo tank has a "stopper" to keep the fill plug from falling out, while the other versions do not...all 3 sets are interchangeable (SXK Snail, Auth. Snail, RPM Boro), with each tank fitting each base, and vice versa.

Nice little find, I absolutely LOVE little "surprises" like this, and it makes a product I seldom use (RPM Boro) seem a little more justified in sticking around!

LEFT: RPM tank w/ Snail inside RIGHT: ATMIZOO w/ SMOK RPM .4 Coil inside
What does he mean when he says words?
#2 (permalink)      5/15/2022 8:43:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 303
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+1 details
Nice find!
#3 (permalink)      5/15/2022 1:17:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ericsgreen
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 95
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos28
+1 details
Dang I love finding those too!

I'm still trying to decide if the authentic snail has a place in a world with the Pioneer, and 520 and such, I want one but can't seem to make it happen at that price
#4 (permalink)      5/15/2022 7:46:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 303
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
Ericsgreen wrote:

Dang I love finding those too!

I'm still trying to decide if the authentic snail has a place in a world with the Pioneer, and 520 and such, I want one but can't seem to make it happen at that price

I wouldn't.. Not in todays Bridge market w/ all these bangers out here. Shoot, I prefer the Pulse Vessel over the SXK Snail or any other ones. Bought and sold close to 10 so far and they just don't quite have the right flavor/airflow.

#5 (permalink)      5/16/2022 2:50:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
I'm a big fan of the Snail, but yeah, with so many options currently, I don't use it as much. But, it was a pioneer of it's style, and I'm sure Atmizoo is working on V2!
What does he mean when he says words?