shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Terrible quality and dangerous
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/20/2020 11:57:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 705
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos341
+2 details
This one looks very similar in mechanism to N’Duro RTA and other Squape series, having the chimney and the deck area made of Aluminum. You can see the dull aluminum color from the Arise pictures. I bought the N’Duro when it came out. On the first wash, all of its aluminum parts oxidized badly. I would stick to the higher end clones if buying RTA’s with aluminum parts.

Edited on 12/20/2020 at 11:58 AM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      12/21/2020 6:41:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 161
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos97
+1 details
As I remember only Ulton and Shenray cloned the Nduro, there was no no-name clones for that? I have the Shenray version and no issues with aluminium parts.
#23 (permalink)      12/21/2020 8:53:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mariokart
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 81
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos44
IMHO, Shenray, Ulton and Vanwu is the same company, depending of the online shops who sell the same atties at the same moment.
#24 (permalink)      12/21/2020 12:22:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 705
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos341
+1 details
Lalli wrote:

As I remember only Ulton and Shenray cloned the Nduro, there was no no-name clones for that? I have the Shenray version and no issues with aluminium parts.

Actually, mine was, is made by Ulton, and it oxidized.I’ll post some pictures if you like. Since then, I have not bought any tank with aluminum components.

#25 (permalink)      12/21/2020 1:22:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 161
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos97
FrankieS wrote:

Lalli wrote:

Actually, mine was, is made by Ulton, and it oxidized.I’ll post some pictures if you like. Since then, I have not bought any tank with aluminum components.

Oh no need for pics. Shame that Ulton seem to have lot of quality issues, they used to be great.
Shenray Nduro was fine quality, It just wasn’t the best MTL vape and had some leaking issues so it’s been on the box for a long now.

#26 (permalink)      12/22/2020 4:01:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thommy1974
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
The YFTK Version also has problems. The tolerance of the closing ring is terrible. There is a big gap between the chimney wall and closing ring. So the air vents through the gaps even if the air flow is completly closed. It makes no difference witch air disc you use, you always have an extreme loose draw. Unusable for mtl ! The machining for those kings of atomizers must be extremely good. Otherwise they simply not work. And it looks like no manufacture in china is able to deliver this quality. Very disappointing.
#27 (permalink)      12/25/2020 9:47:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 161
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos97
+2 details
Shenray version was on sale on other place I ordered it for my xmas present. Mainly because I got nothing from Santa, that fat bastard.
#28 (permalink)      12/25/2020 10:17:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Techdaddy1990
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
I ordered it there too. Have not gotten the new batch but it's not easy to get ematalised aluminium (which is what the chamber is made from) right. Expecially since it's supposedly a patented pqrocess.
#29 (permalink)      1/4/2021 6:28:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ZiggieAG
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 260
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos98
+2 details
thommy1974 wrote:

The YFTK Version also has problems. The tolerance of the closing ring is terrible. There is a big gap between the chimney wall and closing ring. So the air vents through the gaps even if the air flow is completly closed. It makes no difference witch air disc you use, you always have an extreme loose draw. Unusable for mtl ! The machining for those kings of atomizers must be extremely good. Otherwise they simply not work. And it looks like no manufacture in china is able to deliver this quality. Very disappointing.

thanks a lot for this information, was going to buy one. usually YFTK does a great job.

#30 (permalink)      1/4/2021 6:54:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7390
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4343
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#31 (permalink)      1/10/2021 4:38:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 705
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos341
Techdaddy1990 wrote:

Mine was not like that at all. It was almost undetectable next to the authentic. I would start a RMA, they are normally really good about that. Spend the extra money and get a ShenRay clone. All they work in is clones of high end attys

Did you order this same RTA with better quality?