shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Replacement screws?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/4/2021 9:51:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
avpx1
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos20
Replacement screws?
Replacement Deck screws? Hi, the screws for tightening the coil legs are reverse threaded. Is there any way to get replacement screws for them? I don't mind the reverse threads but over time I'm sure they will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. My concern is that I mat not be able to find reverse thread screws when I need them.
I have purchased quite a few of this RTA in preparation for the Vapocolypse so am invested in there longevity.

Thanks! :)
#2 (permalink)      4/26/2021 6:24:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lerdan_1701
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 48
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos28
There should be a replacement set in the bag of o rings. I have been vaping for a little over 5 years and haven't run into an atomizer that the deck screws wore out on.
#3 (permalink)      4/26/2021 11:43:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7542
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4428
If you can find what the actual size and thread pitch of the screws, perhaps look on non-vape US sites like McMaster-Carr that sell screws, but I have no idea if such places sell reverse threaded screws.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#4 (permalink)      4/27/2021 7:41:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
avpx1
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos20
+1 details
Thanks for the replies and suggestions all. The screws appear to be the same as the grub screws for the Limitless Plus which are M3*3mm but of course reverse threaded so I haven't been able to find anything similar on the net, so basically out of luck.
I've reached out to Augvape directly to see about extra screws or spare parts kits.
I'll report back.

Thanks
#5 (permalink)      4/27/2021 10:22:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7542
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4428
I think the more popular term for a reverse threaded screw is a left hand thread screw. That might turn up some sources on google.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days