Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Another AIO contender, V2
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/7/2022 4:38:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16128
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29797
So the question is, when you dissemble yours (again where the red arrow is) what you see... it comes apart easily - at least on mine. Maybe a tad too easily lol

Edited on 3/7/2022 at 4:52 PM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      3/7/2022 5:29:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
cilika wrote:
[quote]So the question is, when you dissemble yours (again where the red arrow is) what you see... it comes apart easily - at least on mine. Maybe a tad too easily lol[/quote
Okay, I understand you totally (I hope). The reason your device is coming apart is one of two reasons:

1. the flat-head screw in the 510 is not tight enough. it secures the pos. pin AND the peek airflow insert, and must be fully tightened.

2. the flat-head screw is broken, or the threaded pos. pin is broken. Something is stripped or broken, not allowing the threads to catch.

Here's a photo of all 4 pieces: deck up top, then l to r: pos. pin, air insert, 510 screw.

good luck!
What does he mean when he says words?
#33 (permalink)      3/7/2022 5:35:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16128
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29797
You've dissembled everything, except the part in question. Anyway, thank you for your help.

But if the part (where my poor red arrow was pointing) doesn't come off on yours, it might answer my issue. hehe
#34 (permalink)      3/7/2022 5:45:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
cilika wrote:

You've dissembled everything, except the part in question. Anyway, thank you for your help.

But if the part (where my poor red arrow was pointing) doesn't come off on yours, it might answer my issue. hehe

Yes, I think it does...

sorry.

#35 (permalink)      3/7/2022 5:53:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16128
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29797
I can't take photos about it as it's in the Bantam now, filled up. Or...probably I could pull off that piece even now from the bottom, and it wouldn't even bother the rest. I just prefer not to touch it...

Still trying to figure out, what made you repeatedly thinking, that I was dry burning with the chamber on and/or in the boro tank. lol!

Edited on 3/7/2022 at 8:23 PM. Reason:
#36 (permalink)      3/7/2022 9:38:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
cilika wrote:

I can't take photos about it as it's in the Bantam now, filled up. Or...probably I could pull off that piece even now from the bottom, and it wouldn't even bother the rest. I just prefer not to touch it...Still trying to figure out, what made you repeatedly thinking, that I was dry burning with the chamber on and/or in the boro tank. lol!

Sorry, didn't mean to infer anything negative. The language barrier for me is real, but I hope you know I only wanted to help. I only knew you were a kinda new Billet user, and made wrong guesses...

I guess your "press fit" collar isn't very tight, no matter how hard I try, I can't remove mine with just my hands.