Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

ULTON or SXK Sputnik
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/3/2020 5:50:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
I didn’t offer a personal anecdote, I gave OP the conclusion I’ve drawn from multiple anecdotes from several forums hosted in different countries. You’re relying on a personal anecdote to draw the conclusion that I provided ‘wrong’ information. It’s a bold statement to make with limited (and likely out of date) information.

Edited on 9/3/2020 at 7:04 AM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      9/3/2020 5:57:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
+2 details
All of my Ultons have been great quality, some of my SXK are great but some are average. So I vote for Ulton.
#13 (permalink)      9/3/2020 11:43:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2843
Tha way it works Burner,is you offer a personal anecdote from your experience...see, I could say the same thing you did
..."I read somewhere that people like fried chicken" and "KFC fried chicken is better than McDonald's (even when McDonald's doesn't make fried chicken) so your proof is no proof at all....

More likely, you like rtas, while sxk makes many rdas and billet accessories, and that's ok...as I said earlier, they make excellent products when they are clean. You have not given anything to add to this conversation except "but I read it on reddit"

I wish that sxk would have made a gt4. Maybe my topcap would screw on better than this ulton I'm vaping now.

My ulton tripod tastes so bad, I've offered to give it away on this very website(machine oils/ cutting coolant)

My ulton freehand clone had to be replaced, as batteries wouldn't fit in it!

My ulton cobra squonk didn't have a straw in the squonk bottle.

See? That's personal anecdotes you can draw a conclusion from. I know you're new, not trying to give you a hard time, there's nothing wrong with listening to others and being enthusiastic. Just don't smoke cigarettes.
What does he mean when he says words?
#14 (permalink)      9/3/2020 12:28:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1094
Sputnik is Terrorussian propaganda outlet named after low-tech orbital junk made from ku-band marine beacon and thrown into low orbit by slightly macgyvered stolen German V-2 rocket. This sorta explain the popularity.
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#15 (permalink)      9/3/2020 2:34:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2843
pewpew wrote:

Sputnik is Terrorussian propaganda outlet named after low-tech orbital junk made from ku-band marine beacon and thrown into low orbit by slightly macgyvered stolen German V-2 rocket. This sorta explain the popularity.

Did you read that on Reddit too? Thanks, Gorbachev!

#16 (permalink)      9/3/2020 6:02:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
+1 details
That’s fair enough Carrion, sorry for the assumption, must’ve had a stick up my ass yesterday. Appreciate the respectful response
#17 (permalink)      9/3/2020 9:23:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PatrickKing
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 193
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos73
+1 details
I owned a few of their products, they are similar in quality standard, i'll judge on cost-effectiveness when quality comes to similar.ULTON's version comes with total 4 airdisks or 3, for the price, i'll vote for ULTON this time.
Haters gonna hate
#18 (permalink)      9/4/2020 12:36:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4713
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2843
+2 details
Exactly. They both make good enough Atties where it can be taken on a case by case basis. My argument was based on an overall body of work, including mods and accessories, which isn't fair since ulton rarely makes those products. Keep in mind, however, that ulton still manufactures for other companies (coil master, wotofo) who don't have their own facilities, while sxk is developing their own products (bantam/ sup box). The industry has room for them all---we have more choices and prices stay competitive.
#19 (permalink)      9/22/2020 7:22:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
#20 (permalink)      9/22/2020 3:52:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 294
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos146
+1 details
Klaus, you prick! Added to cart. Groan.
#21 (permalink)      9/23/2020 12:34:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
misterD74
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos27
I was thinking about buying a new one and was eyeing those 2 other air disks than I built mine and now I wanna buy some thicker o-rings instead.