Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/12/2020 3:57:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mmentm
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos17
I decided to get one a while back when my V1 gave out but I couldn't find one, not even in China or pre-owned.
#22 (permalink)      11/13/2020 6:55:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5782
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4137
They are hard to come by but I have seen a few here and there. Not sure why they stop making some of the RTAs so fast. The gear RTA allot of people raved about and it is hard to find now. That footoon one with the piston style airflow the dual coil, that one is very hard to find now and it got lots of good reviews.
#23 (permalink)      11/13/2020 5:41:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos240
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Bradley77 wrote:
Ive got one of these in the post i'm just waiting for it now as I only do single coil attys! I can just about be arsed ta wick one coil but 2 oh no that seems like to much hard work lol!!!

Any update as to how you like it, if indeed you have received it?!

I have held off only because I just cant be bothered with shipping issues at the moment otherwise I would have picked two up, at least, to start and a few more if I really loved it.

So tease me. Let me know what I am missing.

worth the wait ......... the flavour is on point. Bit tricky to wick at first but once you know how you cant get it wrong!!! its become my daily driver and I haven't stopped using it since I got it ............... so well worth getting!!!

Edited on 11/13/2020 at 5:42 PM. Reason: edit
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#24 (permalink)      1/6/2021 7:32:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bangaroo
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 82
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos87
MMENTM //still a good choice // even comparing to todays new offerings // kylin version 2 dual coil , I don't have the og , just 4 clones ,the ones where the afc intakes are separated ,easy wicking simple dam method .// just saying ,a site in new Zealand and gold coast queensland au have them ,they are og not clones and from 2 different vendors , priced at $22USD approx. $30AUD ..might be a long way from your location // I can relocate the sites if need be // last viewed 1/1/2021 // hny cheers .