Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Any one got this ? Logo ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/31/2020 4:41:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos167
burner94 wrote:

I can tell you first hand in about 3 weeks, but according to djvillain's photo of a different bundle from the same manufacturer (bought on FT), it should have logosAlso the no name clones sold at the three place are from the same manufacturer that makes the no name clones for FT. Since this photo was taken from the product page on the three place, and they presumably took the photo themselves, the atty should have logos (blurred out in the pic)

Just an update, so this does not have logo.

#22 (permalink)      8/31/2020 7:37:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
+1 details
The_Masteres wrote:

burner94 wrote:
I can tell you first hand in about 3 weeks, but according to djvillain's photo of a different bundle from the same manufacturer (bought on FT), it should have logosAlso the no name clones sold at the three place are from the same manufacturer that makes the no name clones for FT. Since this photo was taken from the product page on the three place, and they presumably took the photo themselves, the atty should have logos (blurred out in the pic)

Just an update, so this does not have logo.

no sir

#23 (permalink)      9/25/2020 3:32:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cislo
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos0
no logo here
#24 (permalink)      2/2/2021 11:31:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rizzy
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos66
+1 details
Mine arrived today and all 3 have a logo so seems it's a mixed bag only issue i have is on 1 tank can't unscrew the bottom very tightened down it's sitting in a jug of hot water lol.
#25 (permalink)      10/15/2021 9:44:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IslandStylz
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
Rizzy wrote:

Mine arrived today and all 3 have a logo so seems it's a mixed bag only issue i have is on 1 tank can't unscrew the bottom very tightened down it's sitting in a jug of hot water lol.

Did you order this one and it came with logos on all three?SKU: 9729128