shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Top filling
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      11/24/2020 5:45:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LovelyBerta
Member
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 384
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1246
+6 details
djvillan wrote:

...you and some many others just don't like me ...



*nodding*

#82 (permalink)      11/24/2020 6:18:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+6 details
And just one more thing. To avoid misunderstandings. And because you always mention "personal grudges".
In your world, when you're trying to be nice with someone, you're expecting that the person will nod to your "acting". While it doesn't prevent anybody to see all your sheites. There or else-where.

The rest what you made up about me (or others), was just far too hilarious to take them seriously.

Edited on 11/24/2020 at 6:19 AM. Reason:
#83 (permalink)      11/24/2020 6:58:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
macranife
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8131
+6 details
Bein a "know it aw", combined wi loathsome gobshite

really does nothin fir yi, aw yi want is attention

and yi cannae get it from people who see right through yi

so yi revert tae infantile insults

because yir no gettin yir own way

yir a child.

This thread was about top fillin but as usual

you've turned it intae a "Look at me" rant

start at page one read through, who starts the nonsense

I rest ma case M'lord

Edited on 11/24/2020 at 7:01 AM. Reason: away n think about it ringpiece
#84 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:02:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
cilika wrote:

And just one more thing. To avoid misunderstandings. And because you always mention "personal grudges".
In your world, when you're trying to be nice with someone, you're expecting that the person will nod to your "acting". While it doesn't prevent anybody to see all your sheites. There or else-where.

The rest what you made up about me (or others), was just far too hilarious to take them seriously.

Nod to my "acting"? LOL, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Show me where I've expected anyone to nod to or agree with anything I've said. I'll wait.

What have I made up about you or others? It's all based on what you and others have said about yourselves. Pretty much the same as you and others have based on what I've said about myself. What's the matter, you can make fun of me but I can't make fun of you? LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#85 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:07:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
macranife
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8131
+3 details
djvillan wrote:

you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.



Aye indeed we are

That'll be because your
the scraping on the bottom

#86 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:11:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
macranife wrote:

Bein a "know it aw", combined wi loathsome gobshite

really does nothin fir yi, aw yi want is attention

and yi cannae get it from people who see right through yi

so yi revert tae infantile insults

because yir no gettin yir own way

yir a child.

This thread was about top fillin but as usual

you've turned it intae a "Look at me" rant

start at page one read through, who starts the nonsense

I rest ma case M'lord

If trying to help someone translates to wanting attention in your eyes then you seriously need help.

No one talked about top filling apart from the op's post. So your narrative falls flat on it's face.

Your little friend asked me a question, I answered it. Then your little friend decided to try and make fun of it. It happens every time one of you don't like certain people to post a comment. If you think I'll always stay quiet and let things slide while you and your friends have little digs you've got another thing coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#87 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:14:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
macranife wrote:

Aye indeed we are

That'll be because your
the scraping on the bottom

I have to in order to get down to your level otherwise you'll shriek that I'm sitting on my high horse looking down at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#88 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:17:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
macranife
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8131
+2 details
Rockin horse yi mean
#89 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:20:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
macranife wrote:

Rockin horse yi mean

That's your toy horse like your toy cars. :)

btw
macranife wrote:

This thread was about top fillin

Funny how you're not on topic and have never been in this thread. You're looking for attention, right? LOL. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#90 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:22:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
Have you figured out the difference between an actual paid order page and a Checkout page yet or do you need pictures to help you again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#91 (permalink)      11/24/2020 9:25:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
macranife
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8131
+3 details
Behave yirsel, You stuck a bit o bait oot, slaggin me off
waitin fir bites#

Am handy wi a rod n reel
and I also ken how tae nick the bait off the hook

NEXT