Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

delayed
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/16/2020 7:01:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vespamike82
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
delayed
ok so what lame excuse does Fasttech have for not shipping of orders of this item, i ordered mine on the 27th of july & last time i checked order it was shipping 15.08.20 but never happen instead on my order know says eta in 1 day wtf ? & know you have it advertised as pre order ?
#2 (permalink)      8/16/2020 7:25:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos239
vespamike82 wrote:

ok so what lame excuse does Fasttech have for not shipping of orders of this item, i ordered mine on the 27th of july & last time i checked order it was shipping 15.08.20 but never happen instead on my order know says eta in 1 day wtf ? & know you have it advertised as pre order ?

Never go by when it say an item is shipping on a certain date as that just an estimate, only order stuff that say "IN STOCK" never when it gives a date cause like I just said thats an ESTIMATE!!! that they give because there supplier gives them a date, then more than likely there may be a delay from the supplier and then that gets knocked onto fasttech and then onto YOU ......... ALWAYS go with items that are in stock!!!

You've learned a lesson the hard way which I think a lot of ppl do!!! Raise a ticket with anniepan and see what she says but dont hold ya breath!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#3 (permalink)      8/16/2020 7:36:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vespamike82
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
im not bothering with a ticket already got a paypal claim in & the only other thing ive learned is after 7 years of using FT not use the fucking clowns again after the covid postage cock ups & a 4 month wait for a package..

Edited on 8/16/2020 at 7:39 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      8/16/2020 7:47:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos239
vespamike82 wrote:

im not bothering with a ticket already got a paypal claim in & the only other thing ive learned is after 7 years of using FT not use the fucking clowns again after the covid postage cock ups & a 4 month wait for a package..

They do it for the reason that got you. You buy it thinking you've got a week until its sent out but 3 months later ya still waiting, another place I went to I ordered an RTA which said it was in stock after searching everywhere for it as it was year old for me to then find out the thing had been discontinued for them then to say "ORDER SOMETHING ELSE" ........ WHAT? NA NA NA!!! Like you PayPal come to the rescue, its a scamming/scumming way to trick ppl which ain't right.

GOOD LUCK WITH IT!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#5 (permalink)      8/17/2020 5:15:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11032
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5783
Hello vespamike82,

As this is a pre-order item, the manufacturer cannot offer an accurate ETA for us at present. But we think the item will be in stock at the end of this month. Thank you.
#6 (permalink)      8/17/2020 11:49:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vespamike82
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
@Anniepan after speaking with Rachel one of your staff i was told via support message the following, We have double checked with the manufacturer, it can ship at the end of this month, we will ship it out as soon as we received stock.

If you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we will promptly send you a full refund for it. Thank you. so here you go yet again stringing customers along yet again as you may or might not have them in by the end of the month & if lucky customers will get there orders another 1 month after that. @Anniepan cancel my order & fully refund me asap order number B072542542
#7 (permalink)      8/18/2020 4:27:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11032
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5783
Hello vespamike82,

Sorry for the wait.

The pre-order ETA we cannot 100% make sure and give our customer an accurate date. But please trust we will keep on urging our manufacture to offer the item for us as sooner as possible. If the factory released the item earlier, we will ship your order as sooner as possible. If you cannot wait, of course we can refund the money for you first.

Thank you for your patience.
#8 (permalink)      8/26/2020 7:45:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rombaleilo
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
already in stock? justice has been done?
#9 (permalink)      9/10/2020 5:47:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Monotom
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 140
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos40
vespamike82 wrote:

Should have known better, Mike.

Next time, please be a gentleman and vent your frustration in private.

#10 (permalink)      9/10/2020 5:56:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vespamike82
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Monotom oh ive learnt alright hence why ive bought nothing from FT since& when i need your advice i will ask, but dont hold your breath if ive got something to say about this cowboy site i will post it !
#11 (permalink)      9/28/2020 5:01:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1418
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos477
+1 details
Standards have dropped everywhere with pretty much all of them using this bogus scamdemic as an excuse!
And as for your disagreement, make the most of it. Because your free speech is being taken away right now! These discussions will become a thing of the past. Thought crime is slowly becoming a reality. As the technology progresses this will come into play more and more.
So my final thoughts for now is CHOOSE YOUR SIDE! YOUR FREEDOM IS A GOD GIVEN RIGHT!!
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!